NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Donforex Laserforks

The tool you've been waiting for so long is finally here and AVAILABLE!
From the author of PerfectZones and LaserForks:
DonForex MetaFork
DonForex MetaFork.png
DonForex MetaFork (1).png
DonForex MetaFork (2).png
DonForex MetaFork (3).png
DonForex MetaFork (4).png
DonForex MetaFork (5).png
DonForex MetaFork (6).png
"MONEY IS IMPORTANT, BUT NOT THE MAIN THING." Money is an emotional thing. If you can't control your emotions, your emotions will control your money.

dmnik wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:12 pm
From the author of PerfectZones and LaserForks:
DonForex MetaFork
So........where is it!?......As you are obviously using this free space to do advertising for a 300 USD EA, move to the Commercial Section.

dmnik wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:12 pm
RplusT wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:20 pm
So........where is it!?......As you are obviously using this free space to do advertising for a 300 USD EA, move to the Commercial Section.
lmafaooo agree with rplus............ dmnik can u post it or is this some sorta ad :roll: :roll: :roll:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

moey_dw wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:28 pm
lmafaooo agree with rplus............ dmnik can u post it or is this some sorta ad :roll: :roll: :roll:
No, this is not an advertisement! I would like someone to organize a joint purchase, since in my country the author does not sacrifice his products after his Donforex Perfect Zones indicator has been hacked.
"MONEY IS IMPORTANT, BUT NOT THE MAIN THING." Money is an emotional thing. If you can't control your emotions, your emotions will control your money.

You can play with this one, no idea where I got it once but it looks similar. push ctrl, mouse to move in history etc. Not bad I remember I liked it.
Channels.mq4
(41.41 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

Users viewing this forum: Austin3, blonde, BOODVH, Castle73, CommonCrawl [Bot], constbln, Deez, Endiii, euro_rapp, jmonts, JNascente, jo1234ao, Sagiv, twix, vvFish, wildwombat, yoki and 80 guests