M15 Strategy based on HMA and VQ - Need Experts help on entry exits

Hello Friends,
Sharing you one strategy and setup ..
So far i am getting really descent trades on this one

Rules ::
Let the three indicators get in sync in one direction.

Buy Setup :
1. HMA turns Blue
2. VQ shows Buy arrow on the moving Average
3. VQZZ histo bars turns green from red.

Sell Setup
Reverse from the above given three rules.

I have FXR zones added for the Exit guidance or in case thre is none zone then any of the above two should become reverse signal that can be the exit sign.
Example showing here SETUP FILE : Note : Please put the folder as it is inside the indcators folder as the template file does have a relative path of each indicator under folder m15 so as not to just messup the structure and keep it strategy wise ex4 saperation.

Now my goal here is that i wanted to enhance this setup in such a way that we can filter out the smaller moves and probably find the bigger ones. and follow those trades. If anyone is willing to share any idea to enhance the setup it will really be great support for many here.
These users thanked the author mitalpatel for the post (total 5):
mattkruspe, charli, RomanUkraine, RodrigoRT7, bjork

Re: M15 Strategy based on HMA and VQ - Need Experts help on entry exits

mattkruspe wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:13 am I'm trying this week, any pair or other TMF for better results? Thanks for sharing, blessings!
I use mostly 15m timeframe but as i see it works almost on higher tf's also
minimum m15 not below as then any strategy would show lot of noise.

I hope some experts can come and give us more guidance to enhance some of the slower moves filter
These users thanked the author mitalpatel for the post:
mattkruspe

YeshuaYoke wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:27 pm the template for me isnt loading the indicators, could u please re attach, also is anyone else having the same issue
That is beacuase u have put all individual files in mt4 indicator root folder.
just copy the indicators\m15 (whole folder)
Pase insided your mt4 MQL4\indicators\m15 (as folder not the files in root)
then apply template and it should work..
Do restart mt4 post doing this
These users thanked the author mitalpatel for the post:
YeshuaYoke

Hi, I have seen your system and I find it interesting. Some indicators lead the system to lag.
So I am attaching a TLP with an indicator that I have tried for a long time.
At the entrance follow the level +0.38 (TF 5 minutes, or 0.21 on TF 15 minutes); while for the exit it uses the cross on level zero).
The indicator that I have attached has the alert.

(I am new to the forum, so I apologize if I did something wrong regarding
the way to reply to the post)

Regards
Roberto

mitalpatel wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:26 am Hello Friends,
Sharing you one strategy and setup ..
So far i am getting really descent trades on this one

Rules ::
Let the three indicators get in sync in one direction.

Buy Setup :
1. HMA turns Blue
2. VQ shows Buy arrow on the moving Average
3. VQZZ histo bars turns green from red.

Sell Setup
Reverse from the above given three rules.

I have FXR zones added for the Exit guidance or in case thre is none zone then any of the above two should become reverse signal that can be the exit sign.
Example showing here

SETUP FILE :
m15.zip
Note : Please put the folder as it is inside the indcators folder as the template file does have a relative path of each indicator under folder m15 so as not to just messup the structure and keep it strategy wise ex4 saperation.

Now my goal here is that i wanted to enhance this setup in such a way that we can filter out the smaller moves and probably find the bigger ones. and follow those trades. If anyone is willing to share any idea to enhance the setup it will really be great support for many here.