Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

thomdel wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:34 pm Respected Sir,

If you find this useful for all, then Request you to Please Add button to : heiken ashi ma adaptive t3 1.02 nmc

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Support, Kindness.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Button added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
thomdel, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, kvak, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, alexm

acer777 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:52 am Hello kvak
I hope your doing good. I have a request for you, please fix this indicator to give alerts. As alerts are not coming if i select shift in input parameters as -1,-2,-3 and so on and shift as +1,+2,+3 and so on, it is giving alerts only when i select shift as 0, but i need alerts for inputing shift with positive values or negative values for 3 moving averages, also the alert arrow appearing on chart after three candles and this indicator is not autorefreshing, i need to refresh mt4 for every 2 to 3 minutes. It my humble request to you, please provide alerts for shift selection, autorefresh option, and alert arrow at the 3 ma crossover with no delay. Thank you so much.
Hey Hey new guy.......what r u doing posting the same request & again in the incorrect thread..........
I'm sure your questions will be looked at if in fact they were posted in the correct Thread.
As you can see this is the thread is for buttons.
You need to delete your post from here & forward to the MA Thread.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
Jedidiah

acer777 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:52 am Hello kvak
I hope your doing good. I have a request for you, please fix this indicator to give alerts. As alerts are not coming if i select shift in input parameters as -1,-2,-3 and so on and shift as +1,+2,+3 and so on, it is giving alerts only when i select shift as 0, but i need alerts for inputing shift with positive values or negative values for 3 moving averages, also the alert arrow appearing on chart after three candles and this indicator is not autorefreshing, i need to refresh mt4 for every 2 to 3 minutes. It my humble request to you, please provide alerts for shift selection, autorefresh option, and alert arrow at the 3 ma crossover with no delay. Thank you so much.
We have a lot of working 3 ma cross with shift and alerts here in the forum, try doing a search. Please quit flooding our forum with requests!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:54 pm We have a lot of working 3 ma cross with shift and alerts here in the forum, try doing a search. Please quit flooding our forum with requests!
Thanks for your reply Mr.tools. I have searched forum, but this indicator what iam exactly looking for, it gives alert only when cross of 3 ma together, when no cross of ma's again a continuous arrow will come, i request you please look into this indicator and please help me out. Thank you once again.

acer777 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:00 pm Thanks for your reply Mr.tools. I have searched forum, but this indicator what iam exactly looking for, it gives alert only when cross of 3 ma together, when no cross of ma's again a continuous arrow will come, i request you please look into this indicator and please help me out. Thank you once again.
Not understanding what you are looking for, this is the last version i remember posting.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:58 pm Hi Master Coders,

Could you possibly bless this indicator with a button? :)

! TrendEnvelopes alerts (mtf).mq4

Have a great weekend guys and enjoy the time off from the markets ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
On/off button added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah