Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

DVanAssen wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:13 am Hi Kvak, Trust all is well? Please advise if you have perhaps developed a BT for this? I done a search and found none.
With little bug, sometimes switched on of when you change timeframe.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, erynade, DVanAssen, Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:58 am With little bug, sometimes switched on of when you change timeframe.....

This BT is the work of Mr. Banzai. But he doesn't seem to be on the forum these days.

This BT has one flaw: it doesn't show up when loading. Please repair it, and at the same time, add Style and Width to HorizontLine.

Infinite merit!

extern bool HorizontLine = true;
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
erynade

Many thanks to Banzai and Kvak there are good selection of indicators with on/off button. I do truly appreciate their generous work.
I'm organizing some of them using mq4 files on subWindows rather than customizing them on each instance via indi settings. Once again thank you very much guys for sharing them..

I have an issue with the following indi "EMA Small" (MA ribbon by Mladen). On delete of the indicator from the chart it fails to clear/delete on/off button.
Could somebody help to correct the issue please...

ddVito wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:17 am Many thanks to Banzai and Kvak there are good selection of indicators with on/off button. I do truly appreciate their generous work.
I'm organizing some of them using mq4 files on subWindows rather than customizing them on each instance via indi settings. Once again thank you very much guys for sharing them..

I have an issue with the following indi "EMA Small" (MA ribbon by Mladen). On delete of the indicator from the chart it fails to clear/delete on/off button.
Could somebody help to correct the issue please...
Made this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
kvak, MaxTorque

mrtools wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:52 am Made this version.
Hi MrTools,

Great stuff... Thank you very much... Truly appreciated........

I like to add more than one instance of the same indicator on a same chart. Would it be possible to add item on settings so that we can change buttonID to make it work more than one instance of it on a same chart?

ddVito wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:17 am Hi MrTools,

Great stuff... Thank you very much... Truly appreciated........

I like to add more than one instance of the same indicator on a same chart. Would it be possible to add item on settings so that we can change buttonID to make it work more than one instance of it on a same chart?
Yeah, just use a different button id for each instance of the indicator.

kvak wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:17 am Heiken ashi smoothed with button, arrows and zones....

Hello kvac,
thanks for the indicator Heiken aski smoothed(arrows+zones)BT.
I really like using the indicator.
On a chart it works quite well.
When I open the indicator in three or four charts, the MT4 freezes almost completely. Then everything happens extremely slowly.
Can you give me your information about this.
Best greetings
regards

Franz-S wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:18 pm Hello kvac,
thanks for the indicator Heiken aski smoothed(arrows+zones)BT.
I really like using the indicator.
On a chart it works quite well.
When I open the indicator in three or four charts, the MT4 freezes almost completely. Then everything happens extremely slowly.
Can you give me your information about this.
Best greetings
Try this version ...viewtopic.php?p=1295458431#p1295458431
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Franz-S