Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Ogee wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:42 am they are meaning no one will work on a decompiled (stolen) file, see here ... rules
Why not read my message before you react, I don't argue if they say they are not doing anything on a request, afterall it's free but he mentioned "mod" and my question was to know if I can still go ahead and leave it on my charts. I didn't tell him to work on anything, I asked what I didn't know. No offense butyour response has no bearing on the reply.

A_5 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:27 am Why not read my message before you react, I don't argue if they say they are not doing anything on a request, afterall it's free but he mentioned "mod" and my question was to know if I can still go ahead and leave it on my charts. I didn't tell him to work on anything, I asked what I didn't know. No offense butyour response has no bearing on the reply.
I did read your message, in fact I quoted it.

you said ''pls help to add button''
they said ''it's decompiled. be careful mods here don't like em''
and you replied ''Whats the risk of MOD?''

??? so I helpfully (I thought) explained that the moderators/coders would not work on the decompiled indicator you posted as per their rules.
Simple really, but apparently not.

Ogee wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:32 pm I did read your message, in fact I quoted it.

you said ''pls help to add button''
they said ''it's decompiled. be careful mods here don't like em''
and you replied ''Whats the risk of MOD?''

??? so I helpfully (I thought) explained that the moderators/coders would not work on the decompiled indicator you posted as per their rules.
Simple really, but apparently not.

SMH
Red card
👋
Mr
Apparently
Illogical

Thangarasu wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:10 pm Greetings Kvak Sir,

Please Add On Off Functions To This Useful Utility..!

1. This is Useful For Indicating My Rules..!
2. My Check Lists..! etc..!

On Off Button Might Make My Chart Cleaner..!

Thank You So Much..! Happy Weekend..!
Try...but with bug, sometimes switch on-off when you change timeftames......
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Thangarasu

Teruyoshi wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:32 pm Hello, teacher kvak.
I have a little hesitancy to make requests because you will be busy....but
Would you add on-off button and auto candle width function to this candle indicator?
Best regards.
Hello, try it...added button and autowidth for candles....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
SijjiN, Teruyoshi, Jedidiah