Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:51 am triple average BT is very good!

I apologize to you: I didn't express clearly in the last post: I hope to modify triple average BT into a shaded version like Super smoothed average trend 1.2.ex4. :thumbup:
You mean added shadow?
Here is little advanced version, with shadows, arrows, possible show channel and smoothing trend...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, thomdel, A_5

QuestionRe: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:27 am Vidya channel.
There is some Vidya channel here in forum, but I made one too.
Indicator have MTF, alerts, show-hide menu for candles, channel and center line.
There is separate period for channel and centerline ,because it is used for other experiments.
There is a 4 type signaling, coloring.
-price cross channel high-low
-centerline cross channel high-lo
-centerline cross channel high-lo and close above- below candle.
-and centerline slope coloring.
some picture.

Would it be possible to get alerts when the candle touches each band as well as when the candle goes neutral?

A_5 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:55 am PL if you find the time help add button to this indicator, thank you
Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed lohad.mq4
Hello, you noticed that this indicator is not good...have bug with prices?
Found this here on FS added button to it and something else...it is ok?
太虚一毫, A_5, talaate

keys898 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:37 am When I added this new one, it sent out a ton of alerts for both the histo and the ma cross. I had about 25+ alerts sent push for both alerts simultaneously
Try this version....multiple alerts is something, where I have problems, but this version is better...
太虚一毫, alexm, fxmoney