Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:38 pm Yes, if the GMT shift is greater than 2
I don't quite understand how repainting can be a problem with a daily open indicator (which basically starts drawing a horizontal line when the trading day starts or your market opens - fixed point in time)
What a Thursday (10-02-22)! And quite a few possibilities to enter:
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
optionhk

updated version as per Kvak's directions
chris006 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:39 pm Many thanks Kvak.

So, to see that I understand this correctly, since at line 70 the reading is "Type=DRAW_ARROW", then is more appropriate to also change line 127 to also read "DRAW_ARROW" instead of what is showing now (DRAW_LINE)?
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Hi optionhk,

Using the 3MA indicator here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295455485#p1295455485

and take a look at the picture, I am using 9,36,144 moving averages, which are equivalent of M15: 9, H1: 9, H4: 9, isn't this what you are looking for? (of course it's for 3 timeframes as per your picture, not 4 timeframes)

If you want to superimpose on the chart H1 and / or H4 candles you can do so with the custom candles indicator.

optionhk wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:31 pm Can you please modify your brilliantly coded overlay indicator to accommodate a switch of mapping out a version of multi-timeframe mapping using your line and candle logic for at least 4 Tfs?
Thank you.

These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 3):
stond, optionhk, alexm

jsw_nz wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:06 pm For Kvak et al - not sure if this has been asked before - but is there any easy way to modify code for buttons / then recompile - such that they display in a designated subwindow - just asking - guessing it depends on conditions - may or may not work - never hurts to ask - thanks to all
You mean for first position when you attached indicator in window?
It is possible...