Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

It's hard to tell whether the Harmonic Pattern is accurate or not. Anyway, it's cool! :thumbup:

When the teacher is free, take a look at this HarmonicPatternFinderV3 (MT4). It would be very interesting if you could add a button miraculously.

(15 files in total. HPFGlobals is the mode setting .mqh: true / false)

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:01 pm This is the Support Resistance MMM BT3.mq4 posted by teacher kvak on another website. :thumbup:

The S/R area does not have to be extended to the far right of the display screen (main chart), how to delete it?

(The picture above is the original picture when you published it)

Strangely, when the market opened today, the above-mentioned problem indicators resolved by themselves. The data may be incorrect during the market break.

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:47 am Yes.I noticed this....Iam trying find solution over weekend....but it is solved
Expect teacher kvak to add a button for Currency Strength Giraia 28 pairs TRO MODIFIED 1.1.mq4. Boundless merit! :thumbup:

I named this version number.
Teacher csj179t added the code in the original Currency Strength Giraia 28 pairs TRO MODIFIED (extern string brokerSuffix = "m"; ),
So, I named it version 1.1
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Rabi