Moving AveragesRe: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Banzai wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:49 am Please go back to post #1
and download all button indicators from page 1 to 90.

Thank you.

viewtopic.php?p=1295413345#p1295413345
Banzai you're a champ. Very neatly laid out archive of files on the first post man. Thank you for maintaining this legendary thread 👌
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
thomdel, Banzai, optionhk
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Banzai wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:41 am If we can convert the MTF functions to the new format as in "Hama Jurik mtf.mq4",
then we can make MTF buttons to work about 99%.

The new format has about one line:

Code: Select all

#define _mtfCall(_buff,_ind) iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,indicatorFileName,PERIOD_CURRENT,MaPeriod,MaMetod,Step,BetterFormula,jurik,Length,Phase,alertsOn,alertsOnCurrent,alertsMessage,alertsSound,alertsEmail,_buff,_ind)
Attached are three files so you can see the codes to compare:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download:
Hama Jurik mtf BT (1).mq4 (this is your mod)
It is great work Banzai. In MTF I sometimes have some issue, still learning.
Here is your new MTF with button, update it with autohigher timeframe and candle autowidth. try it, i thing that it is without some bug....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Banzai, 太虚一毫, mancangkul, thomdel, Jimmy, erynade, Thangarasu

Rabi wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:24 am Hi Banzai

I would like to ask you if you could add a button to this indicator love the buttons as they can keep the chart nice and clean. I do like having day 4 hr and current on the chart but it would be nice to be able to turn the higher ones off when the direction is determined. Thank you for all your work
Try it bro...
Update it with button and autohigher timeframe.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Banzai, 太虚一毫, Rabi, thomdel, erynade, Thangarasu, maroka

sizabici wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:17 am What about the classic well known Alligator! Can we make one of this versions with ON/OFF buttons ?? This will be absolutely great
Alligator mtf 1.01.mq4
Alligator MTF

Once in a while, both MTF buttons turn on at the same time. Strange!
You can see them in the animated GIF below.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, thomdel, talaate, sizabici, Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:20 am It is great work Banzai. In MTF I sometimes have some issue, still learning.
Here is your new MTF with button, update it with autohigher timeframe and candle autowidth. try it, i thing that it is without some bug....
Looking forward to teacher kvak revising the button in the masterpiece AllHeikin-Ashi BT, HA Jma adj BT 1.1. Thanks a lot! :)