Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Banzai wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:25 am
Please download the new version
camarilladt button.mq4

"camarilladt.mq4" is the original indi for you to compare.
The earlier Time Frame change issue got solved. Thanks.

Master Banzai,
Respected Sir,

Please add this when Time permits, this will really help us all. ( Sorry, I missed in earlier )
1) Displaying Mode : Today Option *** ( available in your posted Indi : All Pivot Points button )
( this helps for clutter free chart )
2) Shift Label Positions ***
3) Show Labels : True / False ( Because we cannot make Label Colour to None )
4) Show Button : True / False

Thanks for your Kindness, Shares, Support, Hardwork, Efforts.

Thanks for your Kindness, Shares, Support, Hardwork, Efforts.

Master Banzai,
Respected Sir,

Kindly have a look at this when Time permits. Indi name : TLBOC ( plots supresist lines of diff Time Frames )
Please add if possible :
1) Add button *
2) Show Button : True / False
3) Displaying Mode : Today Option *** ( available in your posted Indi : All Pivot Points button )
4) Show Labels : True / False *
5) Shift Label Positions ***

Thanks.

Banzai wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:33 pm It works on my computer.
Make sure you put the right files in the right folder.
Market 24-Hrs clock
Is there a way to change the colour as the version I've seen before, a few years ago now had a different colours which was easier to identify open markets. it was cpu heavy that is wy I never used it and it had some bugs, this one works just great.

Banzai wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:00 am

This indicator doesn't work on my these MT4 so I can't work.

IC Markets (SC) version: 4.00 build 1264 11 May 2020
Oanda version: 4.00 build 1260 24 Jan 2020

See if it works on yours.

Master Banzai,
Respected Sir,
There seems to be some issue with this Original Indi file itself, Because Original & button Indi work on screen but MT4 hangs when we change Symbol.

Sir, shall I put this button Indi in MT4 Indi request Thread so that @mrtools can correct this MT4 Hangs / Crash Issue, if he can.

Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
Banzai

Hello dear coders

I need someone to help me customize this vertical line indicator that draw based on the time u set ( basically can be used to draw session open and close ) . I would like it to have below extra features :

1. Option to have 20 vertical lines that can be drawn based on the time you set. ( currently only allow to draw 1 vertical line )
2. Option to customize each vertical line ( option to customize width,color,style of vertical line ) -> [ currently only allow to change the color of line ]
3. Option to write ANY text label next to the vertical line drawn ( example shown in screenshot below : AO -> stands for Asian Open , FO -> stands for Frankfurt Open, FC
-> stands for Frankfurt Close ) & also option to customize the text color
4. Ability for the indicator to draw FUTURE vertical line ( means ability to draw vertical line for the next period also ) & ability for user to select how many future periods vertical line should be drawn ) .. [ currently indicator only draw vertical line when the time set reached, which defeats the purpose of knowing when the session will open to better prepare yourself for session opening]
5. Have one toggle button on/off on chart

A MILLION THANKS IN ADVANCE IF ANY CODERS CAN HELP ME ON THIS ! CHEERS

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:29 pm This is a heiken ashi zone trade.
The zone trade uses the signals from the slope of awesome,accelerator, and heiken ashi to determine candle color.
Used a older mt4 version from Mladen to update it to more user friendly version.
Also has alerts on color change and the auto candle width adjustment.
heiken ashi zone trade.mq4
Heiken Ashi zone trade
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
thomdel, mosiskv, Skyold

yeehc wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:42 am Hello dear coders

I need someone to help me customize this vertical line indicator that draw based on the time u set ( basically can be used to draw session open and close ) . I would like it to have below extra features :

1. Option to have 20 vertical lines that can be drawn based on the time you set. ( currently only allow to draw 1 vertical line )
2. Option to customize each vertical line ( option to customize width,color,style of vertical line ) -> [ currently only allow to change the color of line ]
3. Option to write ANY text label next to the vertical line drawn ( example shown in screenshot below : AO -> stands for Asian Open , FO -> stands for Frankfurt Open, FC
-> stands for Frankfurt Close ) & also option to customize the text color
4. Ability for the indicator to draw FUTURE vertical line ( means ability to draw vertical line for the next period also ) & ability for user to select how many future periods vertical line should be drawn ) .. [ currently indicator only draw vertical line when the time set reached, which defeats the purpose of knowing when the session will open to better prepare yourself for session opening]
5. Have one toggle button on/off on chart

A MILLION THANKS IN ADVANCE IF ANY CODERS CAN HELP ME ON THIS ! CHEERS

Hi,
See if this Indi helps you : vertical_time_lines
This does not have all features as described by you, but it has more vertical lines to plot on chart / selectable time / colour.

Thanks
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
yeehc, Thangarasu