Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Banzai wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:09 pm
Wave_AutoTrendLines (WATi) is a complex technical tool which gives new technology of the price analysis.
its a tremendus effort banzai............. love this elliot wave tool bro................ ur coding is really a force to reckon with now & i subbed to this topic bcos of u man :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Banzai
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Banzai wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:09 pm Wave_AutoTrendLines (WATi) is a complex technical tool which gives new technology of the price analysis.
This is a superb indicator for trendline analysis as well. Stripped back settings, you can definitely use this for trading breakouts or continuations into the trend. Hope you don't mind me posting my settings here, Banzai!

This preset I've found draws some great trendlines and also (the pink line) is the forecast line which I've left "On" to help us see where this leg will continue to!

PS: Posting this indicator from Banzai to our Social Media tonight :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
rudiarius, Arina, Banzai, edg3end, BeatlemaniaSA
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

josi wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:28 pm
This is all I get:
thats my chart H1 with DJ
I see in your chart that there are no circles but diamonds.
do you use standard proterties? take a look at this comment viewtopic.php?p=1295414446#p1295414446, there are circles and lines too, same as my chart.
maybe missing fonts?
Attachments
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post (total 2):
josi, Banzai
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently