H1 Trend Swing/Scalp system

Hello friends.
Compiling few things here i am sharing you my idea whichi i am testing for couple of days now.
Mostly working with GBP pairs and trending situation on all pairs as well.
The system is good for h1 and above although can be workout for m30 as well as i found m15 is noisy a bit but that too can be done.

I am no expert trader but since i know some stuff been back tested and used for 4-5 days with some pairs getting descent results. may be someone experienced enough can put in extra effort to enhance.
Note : please put the h1 folder inside indicators in the rar file as it is as template will locate the ex4 files inside h1 under your main indicators folder of mt4. if you move it then template may not function proper.

There are few things I would like to mention here. Describing the trades in above example Rules are
1. Since gfk slope is running on down trend we tend to find hma signal for down trend daily.
2. whenever the sharp signal down appear and at the same time GFX shows red ma and Sell signal on top right circle. See the currency meter on right if say for example GBPUSD GBP is weakest and USD is strongest we enter and target the nearest half or whole number as tp for scalp or swing.
Same this we can presume to go for call as well.
GFK window shows overbought and oversold reversals which can be identified as for swinging for couple of days as if one can backtest it works calmly with it unless we find some consolition setups comign in mid way.
Currently I am not checking any other time frame except H1.
This strategy works really best moving on GBP pairs being it valatile and couple of euro combinations like

EURJPY,EURNZD,EURAUD,EURCAD

Please test this on demo and post if you find something really can be added or enahnced on this.
These users thanked the author mitalpatel for the post (total 5):
brokensoul08, Tanzenkran, PipMaster221, RomanUkraine, A_5

Re: H1 Trend Swing/Scalp system

Updated the H1.rar file in main post with some correction example images and document inside the rar.

SOme how the mano rounder (round number indicator) may not load at first instance. if you dont see that once you load X template then please move to any other time frame an revert to H1 and it should be loaded.

Friday two trades taken and few more in GBP section made its promise fulfilled on the setup which i have drawn out as an example below.
====================================================== ====================================================== ====================================================== ====================================================== ====================================================== Hope it helps.
I have added the ADR and observing the situations and it is also giving nice confidence to judge the tp.

mitalpatel wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:26 pm Hello friends.
Compiling few things here i am sharing you my idea whichi i am testing for couple of days now.
Mostly working with GBP pairs and trending situation on all pairs as well.
The system is good for h1 and above although can be workout for m30 as well as i found m15 is noisy a bit but that too can be done.

I am no expert trader but since i know some stuff been back tested and used for 4-5 days with some pairs getting descent results. may be someone experienced enough can put in extra effort to enhance.

h1.rar

Note : please put the h1 folder inside indicators in the rar file as it is as template will locate the ex4 files inside h1 under your main indicators folder of mt4. if you move it then template may not function proper.

There are few things I would like to mention here.
1.jpg
Describing the trades in above example Rules are
1. Since gfk slope is running on down trend we tend to find hma signal for down trend daily.
2. whenever the sharp signal down appear and at the same time GFX shows red ma and Sell signal on top right circle. See the currency meter on right if say for example GBPUSD GBP is weakest and USD is strongest we enter and target the nearest half or whole number as tp for scalp or swing.
Same this we can presume to go for call as well.
GFK window shows overbought and oversold reversals which can be identified as for swinging for couple of days as if one can backtest it works calmly with it unless we find some consolition setups comign in mid way.
Currently I am not checking any other time frame except H1.
This strategy works really best moving on GBP pairs being it valatile and couple of euro combinations like

EURJPY,EURNZD,EURAUD,EURCAD

Please test this on demo and post if you find something really can be added or enahnced on this.
h1.rar file is not opened. Plz repost.