Re: Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

Marco_Sousa wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:41 pm So sorry for not posting but my wife has been very sick, hopefully next week I will have more time available.

Take care
Marco Sousa
Sorry to hear this Marco, prayers and wishes she recovers soon :(
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Thank you so much guys, really appreciated your posts, it's been very tough days but she's feeling much better.
I now have some time available, not much but enough to keep this thread alive, so let's smash some potatoes :)
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Scalping EUR/USD this morning (since NY opening bell) - 5 minutes TF.

Opportunities explained in detail, please read rules of entry and exit in post #39 for more explanation.

Marco Sousa
Attachments
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
Banzai
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Scalping Dow Jones this morning (since NY opening bell) - 5 minutes TF.

Opportunities explained in detail, please read rules of entry and exit in post #39 for more explanation.

Marco Sousa
Attachments
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
Banzai
Maya Angelou