Re: Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:13 am Thanks but can you make a mark when you take the trade in the pictures?
Are you referring about the Gold chart in detail or the others?

PS. I use Peak and 88_filter in my 1 minute trades on Nadex and they don't repaint
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

I have been using 88_Filter and Peak indicators for some time and I've never notice any repainting, I took some pics using 1 min TF so I could be sure and it's easier to watch any repainting and no such thing happened. After the test I closed the MT4 and reopen and everything is exactly the same.
Cladi39, is it possible that you've used those indicators in the past and they are different from these that I use?

Here are the pics that I took:
Attachments
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

I didn't mention the RSX Normalized Velocity indicator on the charts above because it can be a bit confuse for new traders, but you can see the divergence in favor of most entries.

PS. Personally I don't take any trades based just on Divergence but it helps a lot when making a decision.

Marco Sousa
Maya Angelou

Marco_Sousa wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:37 pm I have been using 88_Filter and Peak indicators for some time and I've never notice any repainting, I took some pics using 1 min TF so I could be sure and it's easier to watch any repainting and no such thing happened. After the test I closed the MT4 and reopen and everything is exactly the same.
Cladi39, is it possible that you've used those indicators in the past and they are different from these that I use?

Here are the pics that I took:
No diferennce friend , that indicators recalculate maybe Mrtools can clarify. I see you take trades where no peak, the rules said take the trade in peak, what level must touch the peak?