Indicator seems to "predict" big reversals in price, need help about its utilization.

So I was searching thorugh my indi collection and I found this one called "total power", is composed of a blue line, a yellow line and a red one, I have no idea what they are nor what they do, can somebody help me out, take a look at it and the big movements it has "predicted" on the GBPCAD, I already took that big down move it did and now it has given signal to go long, I know it doesnt give an exact entry, I already have a system for that, but the fact that does that movement (blue line up spike, yellow line down spike intercrossing red line below for buys and blue line spike down intercrossing red line up spike and yellow above for sells) and a big reversal movement comes afterwards makes it extremely valuable and I want it to share it with everybody, maybe someone can make it more user friendly? or maybe I am having delusions here, I think if it repainted it would give a way more "pretty signal", what do you guys think?

Re: Indicator seems to "predict" big reversals in price, need help about its utilization.

lainIwakura999 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:36 am So I was searching thorugh my indi collection and I found this one called "total power", is composed of a blue line, a yellow line and a red one, I have no idea what they are nor what they do, can somebody help me out, take a look at it and the big movements it has "predicted" on the GBPCAD, I already took that big down move it did and now it has given signal to go long, I know it doesnt give an exact entry, I already have a system for that, but the fact that does that movement (blue line up spike, yellow line down spike intercrossing red line below for buys and blue line spike down intercrossing red line up spike and yellow above for sells) and a big reversal movement comes afterwards makes it extremely valuable and I want it to share it with everybody, maybe someone can make it more user friendly? or maybe I am having delusions here, I think if it repainted it would give a way more "pretty signal", what do you guys think?
Nice indicator bro. But what settings do you use?

Re: Indicator seems to "predict" big reversals in price, need help about its utilization.

Nice indicator bro. But what settings do you use?
[/quote]

I use the default settings, I don´t really think they need a change, I have been back testing it and it seems to work like a charm, all you have to do is make sure to look for reversals when the correct pattern is form, blue line spiked down intercrossing red line spiked up and the yellow line up for sells and viceversa for buys(see the pics I attached), it has to formed like a diamond shape, I just want to make it more user friendly, perhaps make the spike of the lines more obvious and put an alarm, maybe someone who know how to code will help us out.

lainIwakura999 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:14 am Nice indicator bro. But what settings do you use?
I use the default settings, I don´t really think they need a change, I have been back testing it and it seems to work like a charm, all you have to do is make sure to look for reversals when the correct pattern is form, blue line spiked down intercrossing red line spiked up and the yellow line up for sells and viceversa for buys(see the pics I attached), it has to formed like a diamond shape, I just want to make it more user friendly, perhaps make the spike of the lines more obvious and put an alarm, maybe someone who know how to code will help us out.
[/quote]
But my gbpcad chart does not look like yours.

Dexterous wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:46 pm

But my gbpcad chart does not look like yours.
[/quote]

it´s an bear bull indy. so my interpretation out of the code
Attachments
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

lainIwakura999 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:36 am So I was searching thorugh my indi collection and I found this one called "total power", is composed of a blue line, a yellow line and a red one, I have no idea what they are nor what they do, can somebody help me out, take a look at it and the big movements it has "predicted" on the GBPCAD, I already took that big down move it did and now it has given signal to go long, I know it doesnt give an exact entry, I already have a system for that, but the fact that does that movement (blue line up spike, yellow line down spike intercrossing red line below for buys and blue line spike down intercrossing red line up spike and yellow above for sells) and a big reversal movement comes afterwards makes it extremely valuable and I want it to share it with everybody, maybe someone can make it more user friendly? or maybe I am having delusions here, I think if it repainted it would give a way more "pretty signal", what do you guys think?
Share some live trades bro, let's analyze together

Dexterous wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:58 pm
Share some live trades bro, let's analyze together
Ok, I am looking for a posible retracement/down wave on EURJPY, take a look at this. You can definitely see a consistency in this "diamond shape" patterns as I call, and the market does either a retracement or a big reversal afterwards, I know it can be a bit confusing to see at first but you will get accustomed to it. I trade waves so the last week I have been expecting a down wave on the euros, took a short on eurgbp and eurcad already, around 120 pips each.
Attachments