Re: Excel Live Trading Data

thiru wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:14 pm

This is brilliant Lumios, I was wondering how to do this and you just gave the right hint. Now, I can now connect to a few exports and get live data every 1 min and some at every 4 hrs. This way, the ADR data is not longer statics !!!

time permitting, can you update the sheet with metals (gold and silver) and the indices? could never understand their pip values and margin requirements due to different contract sizes.

cheers
its possible to pull that data if your broker provides it. My broker is OANDA and therefore dont have access to commodities or indices. If you look at the formulas for commodities, just edit the symbol in the formula and that should work. Will look into the PIP values.

Will work on a mockup for trade tracking soon. Essentially the formula works like this:
(open price) --- (Current Price) --- (TP price). Your finding the % of the current price to the target price. So...formula...
((current price)-(open price))/((TP price)-(current price))

Cheers!
These users thanked the author Lumios for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Stardelta7x

Lumios wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:17 am its possible to pull that data if your broker provides it. My broker is OANDA and therefore dont have access to commodities or indices. If you look at the formulas for commodities, just edit the symbol in the formula and that should work. Will look into the PIP values.

Will work on a mockup for trade tracking soon. Essentially the formula works like this:
(open price) --- (Current Price) --- (TP price). Your finding the % of the current price to the target price. So...formula...
((current price)-(open price))/((TP price)-(current price))

Cheers!
man................. im still so mind blown from this hehe.................. love this excel trading spreadsheets
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

aabtc wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:52 pm Can these two functions be added,Positive currency correlation ,Currency negative correlation,xau/usd
To add new symbols, add a new row and edit the formulas per how your broker codes them. To see the formula, highlight the box and look in the formula bar. Ill put together a screenshot tutorial on how to add new symbols in a day or so.
These users thanked the author Lumios for the post (total 4):
Stardelta7x, Jimmy, Jedidiah, mr12323