Re: Best Indicators that you ever used!

Kiwi wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:07 pm Chaos is by FAR the best indicator ive ever used.. Its actually the only indicator that i use, everything else is manually imputed.

Chaos.png
Hi Kiwi

Which wpr average smoothing method has the best harmony with the completion of trend in first wpr and second wpr?
If both wprs are similar, do they perform better?

THNX in advance.

RZAMK wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:18 pm

Hi Kiwi

Which wpr average smoothing method has the best harmony with the completion of trend in first wpr and second wpr?
If both wprs are similar, do they perform better?

THNX in advance.
Hi Mate,
Have look through the Chaos/Haos section on here (link below). From memory Jimmy had a few charts posted with a breakdown of what to look for. You might find the Haos indicator more user friendly, i prefer the simplicity of the chaos myself.

viewtopic.php?p=1295361865#p1295361865
These users thanked the author Kiwi for the post:
RZAMK

cinare wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:21 pm

Hey Banzai,

I am using your currency strength indicator. And I'm loving it! :In Love: Thank you again!

However, There are two currencies that do not work. It's SGD and HKD. See screenshot. F.e. for EURHDK, it just mentions the value of EUR.
Do you know if there is anything I can change in or add to the code or something, so that they are included?

I hope you can help. Regards, Cindy
you can shared this configuration ?

The climb is long
but the view is worth it

Banzai wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:07 am I just put my basic template right here.
A lot of people asked for them.
Hello teacher! Currency Strength Giraia 28 pairs TRO MODIFIED indicator:
Is there a way to change it to: sort the strength of 28 currency "pairs"? Such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY and other currency pairs sorting? Instead of the 8 currency strength rankings such as JPY, CHF, CAD, NZD, AUD, GBP, EUR, USD?

In addition: For Exness MT4, currency pairs have a suffix, such as EURUSD written as EURUSDm, and USDJPY changed to USDJPYm. How to modify the Currency Strength Giraia 28 pairs TRO MODIFIED?

extern string CurrencyPairs = "GU,UF,EU,UJ,UC,NU,AU,AN,AC,AF,AJ,CJ,FJ,EG,EA,EF,EJ,EN,EC,GF,GA,GC,GJ ,GN,NJ,NC,CF,NF";