Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:46 am This is what I have at the moment.
There are two templates in the archive. One is based on Christmas MAv2, the other based on the latest version of Universe from June 5th.
By the way, the latest version of Xard Universe is very good at settings and its signals practically coincide with those of MAv2.

Swing Daemon v4.0.zip

SD_4.0_XMAS_Classic.png

SD_4.0_Universe.png

Regarding trade, rules, etc. ... The templates contain a lot of indicators, especially which is based on МАv2. In the Universe version, part of the indicators allowed replacing by the beatiful Gold Bands.
Don't rush to trade !!
The first time (a few days), just watch how the indicators behave, and the system as a whole. Switch timeframes .... Try to identify some patterns in the relationships between the individual parts of the system. Only after you have developed a tangible approach, try to start trading. I think that everyone will feel the system individually, respectively, and approaches to trade will also be individual. Therefore, I don't form any rules for entry, exit, etc. ... Let everyone write for themselves their own ...
Good luck to everyone!
Implant,

A thousand thanks. You are and have been a man of your word. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just looking at the Templates. Though i need to understand it fully, it looks like a master piece...
These users thanked the author aaven for the post:
Skyold

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:46 am This is what I have at the moment.
There are two templates in the archive. One is based on Christmas MAv2, the other based on the latest version of Universe from June 5th.
By the way, the latest version of Xard Universe is very good at settings .....
Good luck to everyone!
Hi ImpLaNT,

you kept your promise. All respect
Thank you for all the work and time you have invested here and shared your knowledge with us here.
Some people cannot register something like this, which effort a person has to put in to create the templates that also work.
The publication of such systems is not normal.
So thank you again
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
aaven
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

aaven wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:28 pm
Implant,

A thousand thanks. You are and have been a man of your word. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just looking at the Templates. Though i need to understand it fully, it looks like a master piece...

Not everything is as good and rosy as it might seem at first glance. There are also many shortcomings. Observe for some time and I think your optimism will diminish ...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
RZAMK, aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:02 am

Not everything is as good and rosy as it might seem at first glance. There are also many shortcomings. Observe for some time and I think your optimism will diminish ...
Implant,

It looks like you are selling yourself short. Every system has it's own quirks, that being said you have given a great tool/framework which would put the odds definitely in one's favor. It's a behemoth you have gifted us and I will be spending time on understanding each and every component. Thank you once again. My respect for you only increased as the number of people who are this honest about their work can be counted on one hand.
Skyold

aaven wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:16 am
Implant,

Quick question: Can SP500 be traded as a financial instrument? Which broker offers them?

Thanks
The SP500 and the Dow Jones Index are the two leading indexes of the American economy. They are practically twin brothers with a very high correlation. Almost all brokers provide the opportunity to trade these indices ...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:21 am Screenshot_112.png
Implant,

Could you please have a look at my markup and let me know if any error in understanding the system's components?

I have removed some of them temporarily to better understand the others and will add them shortly.

I Request your guidance in understanding the below:

1. Could you please explain the star symbol and what it means?
2. The Semafor count in 15 Min TF- Some times there are counts that are overlapping; like in the snapshot-Example[0,3]. How does one distinguish which count belongs to which time frame?
3. The master Semafor which starts the count i.e. Zero-is it based on Hourly or 4HR or any other time frame?

Thanks
Banzai