Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:54 am The file !! _ Functions.ex4 in the original Christmas version from Xard is necessary for the functioning of the ADX & SAR indicator, located in the bottom window. In my setup this indicator does not exist, and accordingly this file is not needed.
The "heaviest" indicator, significantly loading the terminal, in my setup is Markers.

Screenshot_11.png

There are also problems with it work when switching trading instruments through the Symbol Changer indicator. But I am not ready to abandon this indicator because it is very functional and allows you to see the situation through several timeframes without switching charts.
I can advise you the following ... Try to tidy up the data files for all trading instruments you use. The number of records for each instrument on any timeframe should preferably not exceed 15000-20000.

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_13.png
Thanks Implant, i will give it a shot again. Please carry on with your posts. I am loving the 5 wave structure and this is something new to me. Your description of your thoughts is also very well laid out. looking forward to your insightful teachings.

As you can see from the picture, all the conditions for opening a sell position have been fulfilled. But in this case, I do not immediately open the position as soon as all the conditions are met. I do this in view of the fact that there was a sharp puncture of the main trend line and, as a rule, after such sharp punctures, the price often returns to this line. Therefore, I would prefer to use a sell limit order located on the main trend line. Sell ​​19225. I won’t move this order anymore, despite the possible further lowering of the main trend line.

Stop in this case will be above the main big red dot. This is very high relative to the position opening point and this moment needs to be considered when choosing a lot size. My broker has a current spread of 65 pips on this instrument. I calculate the stop loss for sell positions as follows: multiply the spread by 3 and add to the maximum. In this case, 65 * 3 + 19740 = 19935.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
aaven, fitditcorp

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:35 pm Today, my attention was drawn to the Nikkei 225 index (NKD at my broker). Not waiting for signals from other instruments, I think about the possibility of selling it. Working time frame M15. Peaks on the M5 TF are indicated in white, peaks on the M15 TF are blue. We are waiting for entry into sales from the 2nd blue dot.

Screenshot_14.png
Implant,

I did a fresh install and only had few symbols in the watchlist and the template worked fine. Thanks for the assistance.

My Screen:

1. Could you help me clarify, what is the reason for taking a sell: Is it because we have consider only the numbers marked in blue, 0,1 & 2 like in the arrows of the snapshot
2. Also, I understand we are working on 15 Minute Time Frame. The white Lines correspond to 5 Minute top/bottom. There are some very thick lines,some are Red and some are blue. Could you please help clarify the color scheme.

Thank you once again

Concerns about the position being opened ...

1. Returning to the M5 chart, we see the absence of a sell signal from the Extreme Spike indicator. This suggests that the upward movement is unfinished.

2. Plus, the fact that yesterday the indices were also corrected at the Asian session and continued to move up at the European and American sessions .... I decide to delete the sell limit order and observe the situation more ...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

aaven wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:00 pm
1. Could you help me clarify, what is the reason for taking a sell: Is it because we have consider only the numbers marked in blue, 0,1 & 2 like in the arrows of the snapshot

YES!!!

2. Also, I understand we are working on 15 Minute Time Frame. The white Lines correspond to 5 Minute top/bottom.

YES!!!

There are some very thick lines,some are Red and some are blue. Could you please help clarify the color scheme.

What lines are you talking about?
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

fitditcorp wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:15 pm Hey Implant,
Thanks for the help.
I was wondering what you mean by "sharp puncture of the main trend line"?

Also, in your first post you mentioned the amount of correctional wave to be from 50%. You didn't mention this with this Nikkei example.

Can you please explain?
By the words "sharp puncture of the main trend line" I meant crossing this line in one breath, literally in one candle. In the picture this is shown by a red arrow. At the same time, the yellow rectangle shows the opposite situation, when the price crossed this line with a pullback.
Regarding the correction, it clearly corresponded to the conditions and was at the level of 76.4%
Attachments

[quote=aaven post_id=1295406805 time=1585278056 user_id=4936153]

I must say I agree with aaven's analysis and don't see why you'd take a sell at that poínt or why you'd think you had a 2nd dot telling you to go down.
So any precise explanation would be welcome.
Maybe - please don't lose your patience - you could analyse it on your chart in 3 steps:
a) directional bias: here begins the long leg up or down
b) here is my 2nd dot within the bigger movement and therefore my enty signal
c) here is the place I will exit the trade for reason (a, b, c)
I presume your setup is much more complicated and we will try to understand the ins and outs of that as we move along. Maybe you can see it as the crutch to get us going.

P.S.: I also tried to get your version running (on Linux): Hell froze over - never worked. So I have to try to do (and understand) your analysis from watching.
But up to now - all your posts are miles ahead (relative to analysis and precison and keeping to the topic at hand) of what is going on in Xard's original thread.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
aaven