Re: Coronavirus cases hits 3.7 million

Deez wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:36 pm Do people still think this virus is as deadly as the media say it is?? The numbers are all incorrect and now there are fruits be tested positive for the virus :Rofl:

Do you think the "vaccine" is really a vaccine??
Do people still think this virus is as deadly as the media say it is?
What does it mean? In Italy 29,684 have died so far in 2 months, what did they die of? Please explain it to me? Thanks.

pacois wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:26 pm

What does it mean? In Italy 29,684 have died so far in 2 months, what did they die of? Please explain it to me? Thanks.
Don't get me wrong..this virus is deadly, but so is the common flu. What the media has done is blown this so out of proportion that look at what it has done to the economy and so many people are jobless now because of the imposed lockdown. In America you could jump of a plane and die and if you had the virus it would be counted as a corona virus death. Only now they are readjusting the numbers. How do you trust the people who tell you to stay at home because the "numbers are too high" when they are the ones messing with the numbers?

That's just my opinion..
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
errol

Deez wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:37 pm

Don't get me wrong..this virus is deadly, but so is the common flu. What the media has done is blown this so out of proportion that look at what it has done to the economy and so many people are jobless now because of the imposed lockdown. In America you could jump of a plane and die and if you had the virus it would be counted as a corona virus death. Only now they are readjusting the numbers. How do you trust the people who tell you to stay at home because the "numbers are too high" when they are the ones messing with the numbers?

That's just my opinion..
I can only tell you, that everyone like you thought it was all a bleff, about 150 coronavirus doctors have died so far, I live in the south, on an island of 70 inhabitants, and here too there have been dead, elderly people, and we are still experiencing inconvenience, nothing is like before, even taking a simple walk
coronavirus doctors have died https://portale.fnomceo.it/elenco-dei-m ... -covid-19/

pacois wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:26 pm

If you follow the other uploads on U tube by Doctor Judy Mikovits and Dr Rashid A Buttar interviews both accomplished medical experts; some stuff will start to make sense...For instance, in Italy they had a high death rate since most of the population (elderly) had taken flu vaccines prior to the covid 19 outbreak ( In essence, they had weakened immune systems at the time of the exposure to the virus which causes inflammation in the lungs)..The treatment of placing patients on ventilators has been questionable as only 10% have been shown to recover; in other words it is plausible that the treatment is incorrect...Now if you look at a developing country like Senegal, only 2 deaths were due to covid as the government has allowed the use of the malaria drug and zinc in the treatement which is what Dr Mikovits has been stating as an effective way of managing the disease..In Senegal, it has been proven that the malaria drug works well as a therapeutic treatement ...Just watch the interviews to have a balance of facts

Jimmy wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:32 pm

Leftists have censored the video! :sweat:
It's been posted on bit chute now, posted the link on my original post, Dr Mikovits explains Italy too, and Pacois so sorry for all the death and sickness there, terrible. Don't really know if Dr Mikovits is telling the truth, because she is getting hit hard by Fauci and his gang, but best to keep an open mind to all possibilities nowadays.

mrtools wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:32 am It's been posted on bit chute now, posted the link on my original post, Dr Mikovits explains Italy too, and Pacois so sorry for all the death and sickness there, terrible. Don't really know if Dr Mikovits is telling the truth, because she is getting hit hard by Fauci and his gang, but best to keep an open mind to all possibilities nowadays.
Don't worry, Bill Gates wants to offer us his "vaccine". I'm sure he means well seeing that his father was the head of Planned Parenthood (abortion clinics) and has a strong interest in eugenics and population control.

Mandatory vaccines for all! Watch out for that guy.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
errol, pi_369
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

errol wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:45 am

If you follow the other uploads on U tube by Doctor Judy Mikovits and Dr Rashid A Buttar interviews both accomplished medical experts; some stuff will start to make sense...For instance, in Italy they had a high death rate since most of the population (elderly) had taken flu vaccines prior to the covid 19 outbreak ( In essence, they had weakened immune systems at the time of the exposure to the virus which causes inflammation in the lungs)..The treatment of placing patients on ventilators has been questionable as only 10% have been shown to recover; in other words it is plausible that the treatment is incorrect...Now if you look at a developing country like Senegal, only 2 deaths were due to covid as the government has allowed the use of the malaria drug and zinc in the treatement which is what Dr Mikovits has been stating as an effective way of managing the disease..In Senegal, it has been proven that the malaria drug works well as a therapeutic treatement ...Just watch the interviews to have a balance of facts
For instance, in Italy they had a high death rate since most of the population (elderly) had taken flu vaccines prior to the covid 19 outbreak ( In essence, they had weakened immune systems at the time of the exposure to the virus which causes inflammation in the lungs)..

Hello, this is the explanation of the many deaths in Italy, it is in Spain, America, England..etc ... what happened? Thanks