NLFX (Never Lose Forex) Strategy ?

I saw this Guy on Youtube scalping with 100 - 150 Lots on a 5M Timeframe. He is pretty transparent and show his Earnings. He have a pretty good Strategy and he trade on a Live Account with 500k$.

He said if i am not able to buy his Strategy i should research, because the Strategy is public.

Do anyone know about this Strategy ?

Here is one Video from him -

Re: NLFX (Never Lose Forex) Strategy ?

I find this strategy really intriguing! I've been trying to work out if it's real or not. It's a shame the outside link in the above post is not allowed. I have tried to recreate an approximation of this strategy as best I can in metatrader 4 as below in the screenshot after hunting around the for the various indicators, you can get a very close to a similar looking setup. I was hoping by re-creating how it looked in metatrader and revisiting some of the trades I would get idea of how the strategy works. Anyone fancy helping with this? I would pay for the strategy but after two years of trading, a few blown accounts and shelling out more money than I should have to so called guru's I'm a bit wary of buying anything additional now and I don't really have that kind of spare money to spend with the current coronavirus situation and being out of work, but would quite happily pay if it worked.

Anyway I find reverse engineering things like this really fascinating from what I can tell it's something to do with ADR and perhaps round numbers or key levels. I don't quite understand the candle body points value above or below each candle and what the purpose of that is? It is certainly different to the way I've traded in the past, which is a good thing since I'm definitely part of the 95% thus far :( They talk about two key strategies A and B. A seems to be a quick scalp for around 30 points and B being the longer running trades which run to a level I think. I'm thinking strategy A looks like the setup is apparent once a key level or the daily ADR is broken?

Anyway I'm aware this is my first post on this forum so I hope it's within the guidelines. I've been a lurker for awhile and have found the expertise and resources on forex-station to be among the best.

Would be interested to here any other peoples opinions or knowledge on this strategy!
These users thanked the author benpaton for the post (total 3):
Daim2574, Skyold, craibern

benpaton wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:03 am I find this strategy really intriguing! I've been trying to work out if it's real or not. It's a shame the outside link in the above post is not allowed. I have tried to recreate an approximation of this strategy as best I can in metatrader 4 as below in the screenshot after hunting around the for the various indicators, you can get a very close to a similar looking setup. I was hoping by re-creating how it looked in metatrader and revisiting some of the trades I would get idea of how the strategy works. Anyone fancy helping with this? I would pay for the strategy but after two years of trading, a few blown accounts and shelling out more money than I should have to so called guru's I'm a bit wary of buying anything additional now and I don't really have that kind of spare money to spend with the current coronavirus situation and being out of work, but would quite happily pay if it worked.

Anyway I find reverse engineering things like this really fascinating from what I can tell it's something to do with ADR and perhaps round numbers or key levels. I don't quite understand the candle body points value above or below each candle and what the purpose of that is? It is certainly different to the way I've traded in the past, which is a good thing since I'm definitely part of the 95% thus far :( They talk about two key strategies A and B. A seems to be a quick scalp for around 30 points and B being the longer running trades which run to a level I think. I'm thinking strategy A looks like the setup is apparent once a key level or the daily ADR is broken?

Anyway I'm aware this is my first post on this forum so I hope it's within the guidelines. I've been a lurker for awhile and have found the expertise and resources on forex-station to be among the best.

Would be interested to here any other peoples opinions or knowledge on this strategy!

approximation.PNG

nlfx approximation.zip
Thanks

I watched some videos from NLFX.
It's just a guess from me:
After 5 it goes down but does not fall under point 4.
After that, the candles don't make any big movements.
Every trader would now say: I go LONG and place my SL below point 4.
And that's exactly what the BIG PLAYERS are waiting for.
And the guys from NLFX rely exactly on this theory.
USDJPY has low spreads and TP is less than 10 pips on most trades.
As I said, it's just my guess.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
benpaton
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

mrnicecookie wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:37 pm I have chatted with him through email and feel like giving it a try to learn his hedging strategy... Has any of you contacted him before?
Not me... but will be nice to know how you found his system... a real profit maker or just another scam :think:

Daim2574 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:45 pm

Not me... but will be nice to know how you found his system... a real profit maker or just another scam :think:
Hedging is not easy... in my point of view.. to hedge and release it in profit.. take skills and calculations.......