Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Just Joined

mlawson71 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:57 pm I hope you are well in these trying times.
Hi mlawson,

Thank you and yes im well, and extremely lucky that Australia hasn't been hit that hard with the virus, but NONE of us can avoid the economic hardship that is ahead.

I'm also loving the extra volatility the market is in.. It suits my strategy to a tee. So win win for me lol

Hope you stay safe mate

Cheers
Kiwi

Kiwi wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:17 pm

Hi mlawson,

Thank you and yes im well, and extremely lucky that Australia hasn't been hit that hard with the virus, but NONE of us can avoid the economic hardship that is ahead.

I'm also loving the extra volatility the market is in.. It suits my strategy to a tee. So win win for me lol

Hope you stay safe mate

Cheers
Kiwi
I did read that Australia is doing well! I am so glad about that! The economic will recuperate once the disease is put under control, but it's going to be a hard few years. :(

Carter wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:48 pm This is my first post here. Hello guys.
Hello Carter, welcome to the club ;)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance