Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

Cyberdude wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 8:31 pm
Digital ArrZZ MOD repaints like hell. When the price is far from the support/resistance it shows up and does not repaint after that. But it is far too late. If you use it for StopLoss, your stoploss would be very wide and the TakeProfit with R 1:1 most of the time would not be hit. In my opinion a useless indicator for showing recent S/R when the price is already far away.
Partly true. Programmers could not achieve the goal of the technical task.

amdudus wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 9:34 pm
Cyberdude wrote:
Digital ArrZZ MOD repaints like hell. When the price is far from the support/resistance it shows up and does not repaint after that. But it is far too late. If you use it for StopLoss, your stoploss would be very wide and the TakeProfit with R 1:1 most of the time would not be hit. In my opinion a useless indicator for showing recent S/R when the price is already far away.
Partly true. Programmers could not achieve the goal of the technical task.
could yo please let us know what other indicators in the system repaint?...thanks

Cyberdude wrote:
Digital ArrZZ MOD repaints like hell. When the price is far from the support/resistance it shows up and does not repaint after that. But it is far too late. If you use it for StopLoss, your stop-loss would be very wide and the TakeProfit with R 1:1 most of the time would not be hit. In my opinion a useless indicator for showing recent S/R when the price is already far away.
In currency pairs, Price is notorious to overshoot targets more times during increasing volatility and more so with increased liquidity.

If one started to think of indicators are just a tool to manage existing trades or position own position(s) wherein vision/analysis must be aligned with order flow... And then, get more of a perspective via fundamental aspect for a long term positioning or for technical traders who use Cycle based indicators for long term positioning... One will begin to understand that these indicators are just a tool. Meaning, at the end of the day... it just one's a discretionary decision that made it through.

Now, with regards to repainting indicators, it depends on how the coder wanted to use it technically, but the sad thing, others are unintentional or intentional to present after the fact of technical analysis perfection. Some indicators repaint as it processes new information. The same with open candle bars.. it repaints too ; )─ It just processes the same data, the historical data (tick-volume, time and price). However, there are few tools out there that make use of the data more useful wrapped logically or intelligently as a tool that helps them to come up with a well-informed decision.

Hi Amdudus,

I am an old timer who paid $10 last year, and Svet was kind enough to send me all of your latest post, after I emailed him.
As support I don't mind paying additional $25, your contents are great

I have paid via skrill

===============================
Transaction id is 3147872671

Date and time: Mon May 04 01:52:11 CEST 2020

===============================
please do include me in future mailing list

my email is jformilleza@yahoo.com

Thank you

DamienDark wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:58 am
Hi Amdudus,

I am an old timer who paid $10 last year, and Svet was kind enough to send me all of your latest post, after I emailed him.
Thank you
The materials have been sent. Wait for the next newsletters. Thank you for participating. If it weren’t for the payment for the modification of the indicators, then the fair price would be $ 10.
Thank you

amdudus wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:42 pm
DamienDark wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:58 am
Hi Amdudus,

Thank you
The materials have been sent. Wait for the next newsletters. Thank you for participating. If it weren’t for the payment for the modification of the indicators, then the fair price would be $ 10.
Thank you
Hi, Amdudus,

Could you please add alerts when the colors of the HMA Trend Arrows TT and HMA Trend Arrows TT [SW] indicators change.

Also, I would like to know about the telegram group mentioned earlier.

Thank you for your time.

Merylfx wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 2:14 am
amdudus wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:42 pm
Hi, Amdudus,
Could you please add alerts when the colors of the HMA Trend Arrows TT and HMA Trend Arrows TT [SW] indicators change.
Also, I would like to know about the telegram group mentioned earlier.
Thank you for your time.
I wrote to the author of the indicator. We are waiting.

1. Similar Topics

1. Happy to be a part of this community

15 Replies 4634 Views

by aizan, Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:27 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

15 Replies
    2. Systems that doesn't make sense

11 Replies 1651 Views

by ionone, Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies
    3. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

11 Replies 3865 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems