Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

Here's the story.
My youngest son during the quarantine period showed interest in forex. It seems to understand how to work. But for the second week with a deposit of $ 100 "floats" in the range of 80-120 dollars. On the one hand, it’s good that I did not lose my deposit, on the other hand I gave it to the broker. But finally, I gave up, despite the fact that I wanted to do everything myself, without prompts and signals. In this connection, I did template for traders with little experience. Naturally, that we could not do without arrows. But, for that, it’s almost a grail. With your permission, I’ll run it on Friday and send it in the mailing list. ;)
0.png
0=1.png
0=2.png
A1.png
A2.png

amdudus wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:50 pm
Here's the story.
My youngest son during the quarantine period showed interest in forex. It seems to understand how to work. But for the second week with a deposit of $ 100 "floats" in the range of 80-120 dollars. On the one hand, it’s good that I did not lose my deposit, on the other hand I gave it to the broker. But finally, I gave up, despite the fact that I wanted to do everything myself, without prompts and signals. In this connection, I did template for traders with little experience. Naturally, that we could not do without arrows. But, for that, it’s almost a grail. With your permission, I’ll run it on Friday and send it in the mailing list. ;)
how about new update? when is the update?

It will be interesting to you.
Interview with legendary PAMM manager Moriarti

Many already know that in PAMM-service of Alpari was a new record. One of the PAMM accounts showed the yield 166 700%. Such a result, managing has reached a little more than five years of existence of the PAMM-account, but a sharp and quality improvements yield 300% he has shown in the last week of March 2020 due to massive volatility in the market and the right strategy. This is another confirmation that in the period of instability in world financial markets investing in the PAMM-service can give you the opportunity to earn significantly.
We present to your attention an incredibly interesting interview with the mysterious Manager of the PAMM-account Moriarti, who managed to show this impressive result!
How do you manage to trade successfully for so many years?
With trading and financial markets met back in 2003. Since that time continuously engaged in trade. I started with a demo account, but a month later have moved to real account with small Deposit. About three years successfully traded strictly on the trading system of small means. In 2007, completely moved the manufacturing from another company to trade, while increased Deposit, as there was confidence in your trading system. But the law of meanness in a few months began a drawdown, and I began to make psychological errors, to deviate from the trading system. In the end, all my savings were completely lost, and it is about 10 000 USD — for those times decent money. Experienced a lot of stress and personal crisis in this regard, which lasted several months. In parallel, continued to trade on a demo account and made some conclusions. After some time he switched to real account. Began to test different trading strategies with varying degrees of success. Some were profitable, others worked worse. Then became interested in PAMM-accounts and decided to try to use my experience in managing investors ' funds. Understand that the best technical indicators are the levels of support and resistance. And you want to develop in this direction. At the end of 2014 open account Moriarti, which was to use wide channels, built of levels. In the course of trade for several years from the channels gradually abandoned and began to track only the important lines of support and resistance. Also added fundamental analysis.
What emotions have you experienced in the beginning of the drawdown?
Any drawdown is always an unpleasant feeling especially when it is growing quite quickly. At the beginning of a steep dive, the volume of open positions was relatively small and it does not cause me concern. In addition, positions were opened in different instruments, so I felt calm. But March 18 was a strong and unexpected drop in GBPUSD from 600 points. I think very few people expected the rapid collapse of one of the world's leading currencies, given the steep fall in the previous days, another 1 000 points. Naturally, this had an impact on the PAMM-account, as I was expecting to see a breakout of a historic low, and rapid return to daily price discovery. But this did not happen. Meanwhile, by the close of the day, the drawdown was already about 50% and continued to increase in the next trading days. Investors are very worried and nervous tension reached its maximum.
How did you manage to overcome the crisis and again to get plus?
In subsequent trading days, I recorded a loss on GBPUSD and switched to gold. Expect to see a continuation of the down trend that has emerged over the last week. But I was wrong again. Another failed transaction resulted in a drawdown of about 85%. Recorded a loss and returned back to the pound. Began to slip the idea that full recovery will not succeed. But I tried not to think about it and focused on future transactions. It should be remembered that the chances to recover is always there, even with the loss of 99%. Perhaps it helped me partly. To overcome this difficult situation turned out not once, although faster than I expected. To recover, oddly enough, was the same pair GBPUSD over the next two trading days due to the high volatility of this pair. A number of successful transactions has led to rapid growth and to update the historical highs of the PAMM-account.
What trading strategies do you use?
Trading strategy with strict rules of entry and exit in the trade do not apply. When opening and closing trades, guided by the lines of support and resistance on 4 hour charts and above. Usually open on the rebound from these levels. The longer the line in time and the sooner it begins, the more reliable the signal and the large volume enters the market. Also, when a long term transactions using fundamental analysis. In difficult situations, connect to your feelings from the situation and shopping experience. As pointed out above, work on real accounts since 2003, with quotes and charts analyzed on a daily basis. Perhaps, for 17 years, a so-called market sense. Apparently, it helps me in critical moments.
How much time do you dedicate to trading? Describe your normal working day.
As a rule, on the PAMM-account opening long-term deals that may not close for several months. In the ordinary course of trade as long as possible try to be in trend and to take the maximum points from a single high-quality signal. So a lot of time at trading terminal do not spend. It's even more psychology than trading. It is important to learn to wait and not jump out before the time of transactions. In difficult situations often change tactics and turn to active mode — in this case, postpone all other cases and give trading the full attention.
Do you feel pressure when managing so many funds? How do you cope with stress?
Clearly, the greater assets under management, the greater responsibility lies with the Manager. Psychological stress, especially during drawdowns, is always present. It is important to control your emotions and make only informed decisions on transactions. In periods of deep drawdowns, the pressure increases seriously, on the forum it increases the flow of negative messages in the address Manager. Try to only pay attention to constructive criticism. Also hear tips on deals and forecasts the market situation, which sometimes can even affect the trading decisions of the Manager. It is important to stick to your plan, because the responsibility for the PAMM-account is always the Manager. When managing a large Deposit needs to be able to cope with resultant stress. I work in a sporting activities — in winter a few times a week and ride cross-country skiing, and in summer is exercise in the fresh air.
Advise where to best start learning about trading, if you are a beginner?
First of all, start with a demo account, it is important to get acquainted with the trading terminal, learn to open and close trades, set limit orders to learn all the nuances and subtleties. To automate all the necessary actions. Feel like a fish in water. After it started feeling, you can move on to studying directly trading. Any literature I shall not advise, because the books are unlikely to succeed to learn something. Instead, we recommend communication on the trading forums, webinars and training courses. Proceed immediately to testing different trading strategies, it is important to find one that will like. Try it on a demo account various parameters of the indicators. A large number of indicators to use there is no point not more than two or three at a time. Trading strategies a great many, it is important to find comfortable for yourself. The importance of testing the chosen strategy.It is advisable to drive it over the past 5 years, and preferably 10 or more, so that different market periods fall into the sample. And look at the results. If everything suits you, then run the strategy on a real account with a minimum amount. But this is not the most important thing in trading. This is only the first step. Then psychology comes into effect - it is necessary to adhere to the developed rules. And in fact, it is psychological stability that is the most difficult in trading. Fear and greed control traders - it is important to learn how to control these emotions. But this is the next stage of development, which can be learned only by independent discipline.
Скриншот 15-02-2020 161957.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Happy to be a part of this community

15 Replies 4680 Views

by aizan, Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:27 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

15 Replies
    2. Systems that doesn't make sense

11 Replies 1719 Views

by ionone, Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies
    3. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

11 Replies 3999 Views