Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

mosape wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:28 pm
b3lg4m wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:46 pm
Hi Amdudus,
The gift has expired when I try this indicator. Is it possible to have this indicator on unlocked version please ?
this indicator is too good to be true
i bet this is a repainter.
The author, most likely, installed protection for a while for unlicensed users. The indicator is in the ex format, which does not allow working on the code. Replication is more expensive than the indicator itself, I express a very big doubt that your work in Forex is very dependent on it.

Please help!
Due to the slow internet speed, I cannot convert WMV video files to MT4 or other formats available on YouTube. These are recordings of two introductory seminars using the "Profession Trader" method.
With great difficulty, in three days, I managed to upload these files to the cloud.
Who in the group can help me with this? This is required for viewing with subtitles.

I am preparing a lot of material for the next newsletter. I really want to present the working format of the system by the end of the week. There are few options below. The seventh is more or less. Below are a few screenshots of another trader working successfully on the system that I wrote about in previous posts.
0.png
0=0.png
0=1.png
0=2.png
0=3.png
0=4.png
0=5.png
0=6.png
0=7.png
0=8.png

I thought that some of the correspondence should be posted on the post.
For the second week I have been revising my own beliefs in Forex and working on dozens of indicators. The goal is a template with a minimum of indicators in the context of a simple and effective strategy. The template (trading system) should be suitable for this to help traders not spend a lot of time defining and learning. Although another view is more correct - there is no system or strategy, but there is an understanding of the market and independent confident work. But you need to start somewhere and know that this is true, since other people along this road have achieved stable profitable work.
I really care, and my interest is precisely that the members of the group can work stably and profitably and give their advice and comments, share observations and results. That is, so that over a period of time we could bring the trade to some possible ideal.
I will try to give a working template and simple rules in the upcoming mailing list so that you can acquire the skill and get the result next week. And let's agree. so far for demo.
Below are screenshots. GBPUSD / First a little up, then down in a zigzag manner. Buy on false from 1.3047 with the target at 1.3120, where selling is on the rebound. If there is no movetybz at 1.3047 during the second test, and we go below this level, then I sell with the target at 1.2983, where there is a rebound.
0=7.png
0=8.png

mosape wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:28 pm
b3lg4m wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:46 pm

Hi Amdudus,

The gift has expired when I try this indicator. Is it possible to have this indicator on unlocked version please ?
this indicator is too good to be true
i bet this is a repainter.
🤔
And here is your Reversal Diamond, or rather the indicator that the seller used for repainting. The group will be in mg format without binding and restrictions. It overshoots the signals for half a period, but that's normal.
0=8.png

amdudus wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:52 am
Please help!
Due to the slow internet speed, I cannot convert WMV video files to MT4 or other formats available on YouTube. These are recordings of two introductory seminars using the "Profession Trader" method.
With great difficulty, in three days, I managed to upload these files to the cloud.
Who in the group can help me with this? This is required for viewing with subtitles.
HI Amdudus, if you send me the link I can convert the videos in mp4 format.

1. Similar Topics

1. Happy to be a part of this community

15 Replies 4634 Views

by aizan, Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:27 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

15 Replies
    2. Systems that doesn't make sense

11 Replies 1655 Views

by ionone, Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies
    3. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

11 Replies 3871 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies

Return to “Commercial Services”

Users viewing this forum: 88FX88, CommonCrawl [Bot], Telegram [Bot] and 2 guests