Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

I can't see that Amdudus integrated the things we talked about over weeks.
The dots on many pics don't help as they are recalculated on the two big repainting tma bands. I posted free mq4 atr-bands just about 10x since the beginning of the board.
Is the old way of dark energy templates dead? You want to send old templates for weeks.
I also miss the mq4 files of many systems in mail 13.

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

friend4you wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:52 pm
I can't see that Amdudus integrated the things we talked about over weeks.
The dots on many pics don't help as they are recalculated on the two big repainting tma bands. I posted free mq4 atr-bands just about 10x since the beginning of the board.
Is the old way of dark energy templates dead? You want to send old templates for weeks.
I also miss the mq4 files of many systems in mail 13.
1. I have to work almost in "front-line! Conditions. I have to keep two computers and a laptop and besides backing up data. Due to the difference in electricity and its constant shutdown without warning, the equipment suffers. Not every programmer can recover data from the hard disk.
It requires a person who knows the computer hardware well. It’s not easy to find them. Sometimes it lasts for weeks. In any case, we have already restored the links and I sent them to the newsletter.
2. In the near future you will receive ALL OPEN-CODE INDICATORS in the mailing list. I, as promised, sent modifications of Digital with open source and screenshots. In this direction, work continues.
3. Thesis strategy is published already.

1. Similar Topics

1. Happy to be a part of this community

15 Replies 4523 Views

by aizan, Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:27 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

15 Replies
    2. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

8 Replies 2487 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    3. What trading system is this?

11 Replies 3950 Views

by Mukhari325, Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 pm in Trading Systems