Re: Auto Linear Regression Channels MT4?

fariborz787 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:44 am Does anyone have a linear regression indicator as shown in the screenshot
It draws new channels once price has moved a certain distance above/below the channel, while keeping previous channels on the charts such as in the attached pic.

Thanks in advance :)
Good question and nice post with photos! Have you tried this one: Auto Linear Regression Channels for MT4? It's quite dated and I haven't had a chance to test it lately but let us know if it's similar to what you're looking for!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Auto Linear Regression Channels MT4?

fariborz787 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:43 am No my frind . Linear Regression Channel Breakout v1.1 is breakout channel indicator and There is too much delay in the show but - auto Linear Regression Channels draws new channels once price has moved a certain distance above/below the channel :)
Oh yes, I understand now :thumbup:
I haven't seen anything that would suit those exact requirements yet for MT4. But our more experienced members and coders will hopefully respond later.

Sorry I couldn't help much :sad:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

ChartRe: Auto Linear Regression Channels MT4?

fariborz787 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:44 am Does anyone have a linear regression indicator as shown in the screenshot
It draws new channels once price has moved a certain distance above/below the channel, while keeping previous channels on the charts such as in the attached pic.

Thanks in advance :)
check this, not sure
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi