Re: Can anyone name this indicator and attach it looks like it works pretty well with non repaint bamsbung

micmacaudio wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:59 am

heres more proof that its not really a zig zag its like S&R another pic from fourm
The way you intend to use the indicator is valid and makes it preferable that it does recalculate. The 2 indys look to work the same way judging by the different coloured dot preceding the bar. So the Chaos indy is looking for cycle end reversals and at a likely place will put a dot, if subsequent price action over runs then the dot will disappear (you don't want false signals covering the chart) but if price does reverse and move away then a bar is placed along side the dot, this is your sign to start looking for entry signals in the new direction. For that you have chosen Bambung which itself recalculates usually backpainting by 1 bar (watch it jump back and forward until bar close) which most find acceptable most of the time. The Trendalt indy in the bottom window is more problematic as it recalculates a large number of bars on each new bar so that the curve will often look very different in 2 snaps taken 10 or 15 bars apart. My preference would be the Bambung oscillator looking to crossover to give a heads up of an imminent entry signal.

Re: Can anyone name this indicator and attach it looks like it works pretty well with non repaint bamsbung

micmacaudio wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:53 pm can anyone please attach the indicator with yellow, white lines and scissors in the picture? looks like it works pretty well with non repaint bamsbung. I saw this in a forum
Here ya go.

Scissors means price still within range to continue trend.
Line means trend swing.

micmacaudio wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:53 pm can anyone please attach the indicator with yellow, white lines and scissors in the picture? looks like it works pretty well with non repaint bamsbung. I saw this in a forum
The bamsbung I tested was pretty good. It did repaint 1-2 candles but on the h4 it would make money. Just it was super intensive on mt4.