Re: Best broker for arbitrage trading

mosape wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:22 pm
i am asking for users here to help me figure out best broker for triangular arbitrage tranding.

this is not link i say you only go to watch westerpips, if this violate any rules of forum i delete this comment.

levchuk wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:57 pm
mosape wrote:
i am asking for users here to help me figure out best broker for triangular arbitrage tranding.

this is not link i say you only go to watch westerpips, if this violate any rules of forum i delete this comment.
westerpips is a tool
i am looking for a broker
i found that TICKMILL broker is good
just want an opinion from fellow members

mosape wrote:
Try turnkey forex , you can trade in any style with them, for arbitrage I would say go with their ECN account you will get better spreads.

Hayden wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:11 pm
mosape wrote:
Try turnkey forex , you can trade in any style with them, for arbitrage I would say go with their ECN account you will get better spreads.
Are there softwares/indis/EA to automatically detect the triangular arbitrage and trade em?
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:00 pm
Hayden wrote:

Are there softwares/indis/EA to automatically detect the triangular arbitrage and trade em?
yes there are.
in order to trade using arbitrage you have to have super fast internet connection and good point (geographically) near the trading server for best result.

Hayden wrote:
mosape wrote:
thanks will check that broker.

1. Similar Topics

1. Broker Nightmare EA for MT4

3 Replies 583 Views

by Liovannix, Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

3 Replies
    2. Raceoption.com Broker Review?

2 Replies 148 Views

by sal, Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:28 pm in Broker Talk

2 Replies

Return to “Broker Talk”