Re: Which indicator has the highest winrate?

Panorama wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:50 am Hi,

What is the most accurate (low DD) and high probability (winrate) indicator?
This is the most important question of the forum. I wonder why I was not the one asking it. Maybe i am just dumb.
Jimmy and other mods should answer it ASAP . Ths thread should be made a sticky and answer should also be posted in the fag section.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Re: Which indicator has the highest winrate?

It all depends on the strategy you are going to use. In other words, you have to choose the indicator that would fit your particular purpose. Depending on the approach, you can either use indicators to get entry signals ro just to get an additional confirmation for other setup (for example, you can use RSI or various moving averages to confirm the trendline breaching). Sometimes you may even need your own custom indicator created specially for your particular needs. For sure, it is quite complicated process, but if you are not a coding professional, you can hire experienced programmers to create an indicator for you. First of all you need to specify in details the way your indicator should work. By the way, the main advantage of using your own indicator is that you will know exactly the principle it is based on, so you can easily make changes to improve the performance of your strategy in general and win rate in particular. Sometimes it is necessary to revise the strategy from time to time since the markets are subject to changes, so you may need to update your strategy to maintain its efficiency.