Re: MURREY MATH lines

Antonio wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:29 pm hi, why do you need a news indicator, for what purposes does it serve, what settings of the murray do you use (which square is 64 or higher)? is it possible a template with indicators of your vehicle with settings, thanks!
If you could provide your template that would be great looks like a clean and clear system.

TRADE 6 - USDCAD M15
After 1 hour observing that the trade does not develope favorable and after the Frankfurt market opened, the trade does kept going against, decided to cut loose (well done) and just placed a pending sell stop for a new re-entry if the London open will move favorably towards the support level (MM 0/0) where profit was expected to be taken. Otherwise, if after London opens, and the market price gets above MM 3/8 line, I will surely close the pending order as well, accepting the loss.
Attachments

Antonio wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:29 pm hi, why do you need a news indicator, for what purposes does it serve, what settings of the murray do you use (which square is 64 or higher)? is it possible a template with indicators of your vehicle with settings, thanks!
There is a fundamental force behind market movements as well. You should be aware of this aspect if considering to trade.
This force is called the news!
And it is part of any fundamental analysis.

Attached you may find the MM indicator with the settings (period 200)
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post:
SijjiN

sizabici wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:12 pm

There is a fundamental force behind market movements as well. You should be aware of this aspect if considering to trade.
This force is called the news!
And it is part of any fundamental analysis.

Attached you may find the MM indicator with the settings (period 200)
I perfectly understand what the news means, I wanted to hear how you use it with your system, maybe you don’t go to the market or turn around, you are interested in the rules of the exact entries and if for example there is something on the foundation, then ignoring the entrance to the market or the turn
Volente Deo

insix wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:20 pm

If you could provide your template that would be great looks like a clean and clear system.
Here you may find the indicators that I am using.
Feel free to put the IceFX.NewsInfo.dll file into the aMQL4/Libraries director and of course set the news indicator to your time zone!
The template includes the settings for GMT+2 DTS(day time saving) -off

Also from here, you may get a very useful script so that you may open your trades with controlled risk and good money management; theoretically at least :)

Practically you will always do whatever you want and that is why I may consider sharing with you as well this audiobook
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post (total 3):
Antonio, fireflyk, Jedidiah