Re: Convert MT4 indicators to MT5

Jonln wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:51 am Hey Mrtools,

Could you convert this spread indicator to MT5 (Display Spread nmc)?

It's basic but ideal

If anyone has a similar version i would appreciate it, my current spread indicator is too glitchy. Custom Spread Indicator MT5.ex5

Cheers

Jon
Just found another one, it also shows the pip value, you have the option to turn the pip value off.

Hello

It is possible to convert the 4 Level ZZ Semafor to Metatrader 5 please ??

Although repaint is very useful when the higher levels are fixed.

There is a version of 3 Level ZZ Semafor for MT5 but it looks messy. It is not the same as the one I share here.

Thank you
These users thanked the author pin12 for the post (total 2):
thomdel, Jedidiah

hi coders and pros and fellow traders

i have two files that the mq5 file is supposed to be the converted version of the mq4 file in my opinion the mt4 version doesnt repaint

the mt5 version has problems with its alerts so if its not too much to ask please fix it if its possible for you ?

if you checked and understood it is repainter in mt4 version then dont bother yourself to do any thing else just tell me its repainting

thanks in advance if anyone helps

i am building a mt5 ea based on Linda Bradford Raschke's anti technique...it is not the original...
I use 2 stochastics, a slow one for the trend and a fast one for the retracement.
I want to enter with double amount when ANTI occurs AFTER divergence...so I absolutely need this indicator in mt5 version.
thank you very much in advance
Attachments