Re: Convert MT4 indicators to MT5

Sandile wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:04 am Hi everyone,

First of all I hope your are well in these trying times of Coronavirus, my country South Africa is struggling under lockdown.
Moved to correct section.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Sandile wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:04 am Hi everyone,

First of all I hope your are well in these trying times of Coronavirus, my country South Africa is struggling under lockdown.

I'm looking for MT5 versions of the following indicators,

StochMacd.mq4 by forex-station.com

stochastic of rsi alerts.mq4 by Mladen

High - low trend mtf 3.mq4 by Mladen

I've searched in other threads for MT5 versions of these indicators and the ones that are available are completely different from these one, I'd be grateful if I can be assisted with the conversion of these 3 indicators to MT5.
Hi guys, I's sorry to bother you in these trying times but is anyone able to assist me with this, I'd be grateful for your assistance, thanks.

Yannis wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:02 am Hello,
Is there an equivalent for MT5, of this ADR high/low MT4 indicator with the same calculations for the high and the low range as in the one attached, or is the conversion to MT5 possible?
Thank you.

Sorry, previous indicator attached didn't compile, the new one is OK, and I added a snapshot.
Thanks again.

ADR HL.MQ4
2020-05-22_10-37-42.png
Nothing?