Re: My Indicator reviews and experiences

shaileshm wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:44 am Today we look at the spectrometer indicator by mladen.

------------
----------

I can simply sum up this review by saying that this is a money making indicator.
To be honest I do not understand why this indicator is not so much popular or people are using it , making money and keeping quiet not to promote it to others. Or maybe its the repainting nature that people dont use it much.

I know there are many people who will cry about repainting and such. But the nature of cycles is such that the indicator has to be a repainting one in order to be of any use. Remember that this is a zero lag indicator. Those with sci/tech background will immediately understand what the indicator does. For others, I can say that it looks for the various short and long term cycles present in the market.

For long time I had a issue with this indicator in flat market conditions but this problem I recently sorted out and after that it has become a part of one of my real trading templates. Just showing some results with 60 sec real money trading.

---------
------------

If you want to study it please study all aspects of the indicator for a few weeks at least and on live charts. Only then you will understand its weak and strong points.

All the best with this one!
Hi, i'm wondering if you could tell us how you fixed the problem you had in flat markets. And do you know where one can search to find out how to use the indicator?

Thank you!

lubolover wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:44 am
Hi, i'm wondering if you could tell us how you fixed the problem you had in flat markets. And do you know where one can search to find out how to use the indicator?

Thank you!
There can be a separate thread for understanding its working. It is a exhaustive process and will derail this thread. What I can say for now is one should look at both individual and collective waves. The repainting has information hidden there, and one should also look as where and how fast the peaks of both individual and composite waves are moving. In technical terms this is called the phase and group velocity. Probably you can also google for these two technical terms and study that among other things.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:52 pm

There can be a separate thread for understanding its working. It is a exhaustive process and will derail this thread. What I can say for now is one should look at both individual and collective waves. The repainting has information hidden there, and one should also look as where and how fast the peaks of both individual and composite waves are moving. In technical terms this is called the phase and group velocity. Probably you can also google for these two technical terms and study that among other things.
Hello,
Could you please open a thread explaining how do you use this indicator for short term trades?
I honestly couldn't figured out how it works. I belive that others participants would like to know more about it.
Thanks!
These users thanked the author barmi for the post:
dmnik

shaileshm wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:52 pm

Isn't it just different TMA waves?

Today we look at another below the radar indicator. Actually it is a script and should be installed in the script folder. It presently does not do all that I would like to do but nonetheless it has the capability to take care of your financial needs.

This is a simple script which draws circles and can draw up to 10 circles on the chart. Recall that drawing a perfect circle is very difficult with mt4. Is there some dark and sinister reason why MT4 does not allow this? Its for you to discuss and decide. Here is a snapshot you can clearly see trading is so easy with it.

----------
----------

Enjoy this tool and let me know many of you can trade only with circles.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post (total 3):
Amunra5, moey_dw, dmnik
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:12 pm Today we look at another below the radar indicator. Actually it is a script and should be installed in the script folder. It presently does not do all that I would like to do but nonetheless it has the capability to take care of your financial needs.

This is a simple script which draws circles and can draw up to 10 circles on the chart. Recall that drawing a perfect circle is very difficult with mt4. Is there some dark and sinister reason why MT4 does not allow this? Its for you to discuss and decide. Here is a snapshot you can clearly see trading is so easy with it.

----------
----------

Enjoy this tool and let me know many of you can trade only with circles.

This is silly.