LoveRe: Lazy People Quotes and Lazy People Sayings

ionone wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:42 pm
"If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

a pastor told me that.
I was homeless, living on the street, because I could not work due to my social phobia.
such a nice fellow. :oops:
oh manz.............. is things better 4 u now??? sorry for u experience :sad: :sad: :sad:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

Re: Lazy People Quotes and Lazy People Sayings

moey_dw wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:57 pm
ionone wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:42 pm
"If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

a pastor told me that.
I was homeless, living on the street, because I could not work due to my social phobia.
such a nice fellow. :oops:
oh manz.............. is things better 4 u now??? sorry for u experience :sad: :sad: :sad:
yeah, i'm officially disabled now. The funny thing is my social worker told me to get it before I went homeless, but I was refused
but got it later in another city, so all is good now

ionone wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:52 pm
moey_dw wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:57 pm

yeah, i'm officially disabled now. The funny thing is my social worker told me to get it before I went homeless, but I was refused
God bless u man................. now u are able to code & learn mql4................. somethin u achieved that others can only wish of :hug: :hug: :hug:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

ionone wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:52 pm
Look how far you've come now. You are learning how to code, and you are trading.
As long as you have a connection to the internet, you've always got us here. And if you're out of data, let us know!

Send us a PM any time if you want to chat or have something on your mind, J <3
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

Attachments 1
  1. Similar Topics

1. 7 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”