Forex & Crypto scams are rife at present - beware

You can pretend you are a high flying trader on forums at the moment and many people are none the wiser.

There are a huge amount of scams going on in discord/signal/whatsapp/telegram groups and paid course chat rooms - never pay for anything.

All the education you need is online for free.

Please be smart - so many people in this industry are naive.

Crypto has introduced a whole new wave of scams.

I will post more videos over time but here is the first one

Re: Forex & Crypto scams are rife at present - beware

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:12 am You can pretend you are a high flying trader on forums at the moment and many people are none the wiser.

There are a huge amount of scams going on in discord/signal/whatsapp/telegram groups and paid course chat rooms - never pay for anything.

thx francis............ looking forward 2 ur videos............. its so dirty out there right now more than it has ever BEEN
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
francisfinley stimpy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:12 am You can pretend you are a high flying trader on forums at the moment and many people are none the wiser.

I've seen this a lot lately too. I agree with the education side of things, the only thing you should be paying for is your time and the correct selection of material to help you prosper in the market.
I've notice some channels asking people to sign up with a certain broker, then follow only there signals. I smell scam written all over it.

(I'm new to trading, but I understand the complications and don't trust any group who follow the masses. I had a calling to become a professional, and I hope i go all the way.)

mlawson71 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:20 pm Scams really are increasing, sadly. According to an FCA report, UK citizens were scammed for 198 million pounds for 2018 alone and it was all forex, shares, bonds and cryptocurrencies scams. Let's see how bad the report for 2019 will be once the year ends.
Its actually sad that nobody is able to control these fraudsters and if this trend continues, the 2019 report is definitely going to be an even worse version of this one.