Making Vertex Indicator non-repaint

Hi guys, can anyone help to make the vertex indicator non-repaint? even though the indicator sometimes repaint, it still does a good job identifying the reversals. Someone at the Tradingview platform has already updated the codes so it becomes non-repaint ("...written based on the current bar interval so it dose not repaint on any time frame").

It would be great if the non-repaint version can be coded into MT4.

Here is a screenshot of the non-repaint version from Tradingview, thanks guys!
vertex non-repaint.JPG
Vertex.mq4
(8.21 KiB) Downloaded 123 times

Re: Making Vertex Indicator non-repaint

hunter_eye wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:41 pm
Hi guys, can anyone help to make the vertex indicator non-repaint? even though the indicator sometimes repaint, it still does a good job identifying the reversals. Someone at the Tradingview platform has already updated the codes so it becomes non-repaint ("...written based on the current bar interval so it dose not repaint on any time frame").

It would be great if the non-repaint version can be coded into MT4.

Here is a screenshot of the non-repaint version from Tradingview, thanks guys!
Hey Hunter! I think many have tried in vain to fix this indicator but haven't been able to do it due to a number of complications. Perhaps one of our coders will retackle this challenge again when they are free :)

Have you tried this? It's pretty much the Closest thing to Vertex non-repainting for MT4 :think:
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's (member's only) Trader's Library.

hi Chuchu thanks very much for the direction, will try out the BB_%.

The guy at Tradingview said he modified the Vertex indicator code to be based on the current bar interval, which eliminated the repaint. The non-repaint version will occasionally give false signal since it is now non-repaint, but I guess one can combine it with other indicator to confirm when to enter market.

Cheers

roman251117 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:29 pm
Use these Vertex settings and the additional Spearman indicator and you will have a good result. Good luck
it looks good on paper. but vertex repaints badly (and not jus the 3 last bars), thus making the shown strategy to be unrealistic.

ionone wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:35 pm
roman251117 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:29 pm
Use these Vertex settings and the additional Spearman indicator and you will have a good result. Good luck
it looks good on paper. but vertex repaints badly (and not jus the 3 last bars), thus making the shown strategy to be unrealistic.
Hi ionone, Yes vertex repaints a lot on the lower time frame, I had good results on higher time frames like H4, which is less prone to repaints.

hunter_eye wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:47 pm
ionone wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:35 pm

Hi ionone, Yes vertex repaints a lot on the lower time frame, I had good results on higher time frames like H4, which is less prone to repaints.
i don't knwo for you but i think THIS is a lot of repainting:D
screenshot.24-07-2019 11.29.43.jpg