CrowdFunding for a good arrow indicator

Hi

The best programmers and moderators of this forum have the HolyGrail. i understand totally that they don't want to share the good stuff, it is so hard to come by, that i don't blame them.

Two things let me to this conclusion :

1) the now (famous :) ) Mntiwana posted that he found it, but it took half of his life to find it.
here is the post : viewtopic.php?p=1295371151#p1295371151
2) I reached to him, trying to get him to sell it to me, but the amount was not enough for him (i'm not rich sorry)

but my idea was to create a GoFundMe or other crowdfunding site to get a lot of money together so that they release the indicator to all the funders.

i think we can get close to $100,000 all together. i can easlily put $1000 for such a good tool. and 100 people at $1000 is not unreachable.

Are you guys interested in such funding ?

thanks

Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 2):
sape, nrv

Re: CrowdFunding for a good arrow indicator

Nice idea but sorry to say it will never happen..if it does exist and i'm sure it does, it will take an extremely intellectual and knowledgeable person to find it, and they will know how important that it should not be shared(not out of selfishness though)
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 2):
nrv, ionone

ionone wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:58 pm Hi

The best programmers and moderators of this forum have the HolyGrail. i understand totally that they don't want to share the good stuff, it is so hard to come by, that i don't blame them.

1) the now (famous :) ) Mntiwana posted that he found it, but it took half of his life to find it.

screenshot.01-07-2019 15.50.28.jpg

2) I reached to him, trying to get him to sell it to me, but the amount was not enough for him (i'm not rich sorry)

but my idea was to create a GoFundMe or other crowdfunding site to get a lot of money together so that they release the indicator to all the funders.

i think we can get close to $100,000 all together. i can easlily put $1000 for such a good tool. and 100 people at $1000 is not unreachable.

thanks

Jeff
There is also this guy MTH2014 on boe who has it. I have seen it working in real time once. Following which I had pestered him a long time about. But apart from giving a 2 - word hint he never let out anything. The guy unfortunately no longer posts on boe. But I am sure he is active on other forums with another name. Would love to find him again. He was absolutely fantastic with both PA and using indicators. And with both fx and binaries.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
ionone
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

love u jeff man u are a great guy here but I think go fund me best leave for disasters & ppl suffering in need..... u know if dear mntiwana got a special tools he will give it u 4 free here on FS or FF or mql5 site or everywhere he post...... ;)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

thanks

Jeff
Hi, you know I like to edit indicators and create alerts to automate everything, but I don't think there is what you say, at least for my little experience. Anyway, it makes more silence than words, so maybe people disappear from the forums ... :?:

I noticed that the more you do not understand the code .. more you are gullible ..
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, ionone

thanks

Jeff
Jeff you on the beer already :D
These users thanked the author xyzman for the post:
ionone