Re: Convert MT5 indicators to MT4

jonnyfx4711 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:22 am Hello Mrtools can you please convert this mt5 indicator to mt4 i will greatly appreciate it if so if not i thank you for all that you have contributed..

Mod edit: Links removed
As per rules, links to other sites aren't permitted here. Please make the effort to upload all files and photos directly to your post. If you're unsure on how to do this, please see here: How to attach images and indicators.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
jonnyfx4711
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Convert MT5 indicators to MT4

Jimmy wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:11 am As per rules, links to other sites aren't permitted here. Please make the effort to upload all files and photos directly to your post. If you're unsure on how to do this, please see here: How to attach images and indicators.
hello. I totally understand i corrected the comment that i left the rules say something about begging but I'm only correcting the mistake that i made i hope that isn't
an issue as well.. thank you

Re: ADXm for MT4

josi wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:08 pm Hi, MrTools!
Any chance you could be interested in producing a MT4-version of this indicator?
Looks like Mladen did one already.

From Mladen:

ADXm (experiment) for MT4

There are a couple of versions of this indicator already existing in the code base.

As it can be seen from the already published versions, one of the small (possible) issues of ADXm is the fact that it (in the times of ranging market) it tends to be "nervous". Some smoothed versions were made to address that, and this one can do that too but in an unexpected way : by applying ADXm calculation to itself, instead of using some conventional smoothing methods. The results seem to be usable, hence posting the indicator here

Recommendations:

• you can use color changes as indication of momentum / trend change
  • you can use zero line crosses in a same manner

PS: when using the ADXm of ADXm (double) mode, the values are changed (slopes are not, but values are). In that case, if you are using levels as an indicator of trend change, adjust the levels to modified values
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
kvak, josi, Jimmy, 太虚一毫, erynade, heispark, stevetaiblogger, dmnik, ft, trader2000, Jedidiah, Devvasu525