Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:04 pm
Today we will work on EUR. The following daily scenario is assumed.
I think the euro will be released today and is unlikely to continue selling at such a pace. Short positions after a false breakout at 1.1160 or rebound from 1.1180.
The goal will be a breakthrough of 1.1137, but there is a divergence there, so in the morning of the day of purchase from there on a false breakdown. If there is no one, then purchase after update 1.1110 and 1.1079. Somewhere like that.
Parallel "polished" pattern.
Yesterday, late in the evening and this morning, I intentionally entered to trade in EURUSD. After yesterday's evening cross, it was clear that today the euro market will be practically without movement. It was also clear that before tomorrow's meeting of the European Central Bank, the volatility would be almost zero.
  And what is your vaunted strategy? How will she show herself in such conditions?
Below the result: an entrance with a deposit amount of 3771.98, an exit of 4195.58. This is about 12% of the deposit. I removed several open positions forcibly, without waiting for the result. This is seen on the screenshot.
  In just two days, the deposit amount increased from 2,791.78 to 4,195.58 by 51%.
  That is not clear is a trading system or a speculator? Or both? Or is it not another?
:)
1.png
1A.png
1B.png
1C.png
2.png
3.png

friend4you wrote:
amdudus wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:29 am
In MAIL 11, you will receive two templates on which you can start working. Below is a view of the templates and the result is 36% of the deposit for today.
In the morning I made a forecast. Several posts earlier. Work on only one pair. At the same time on the M1, M5 and M30 timeframes. Analysis on M30, H1, H4. Three monitors.
Stop loss and take profit I have not set for the second year. They are simply not needed.
Yes, that should work.
Yes, that should work.
Major problem of new traders is:
On Super-Signals indi:
viewtopic.php?p=1295367412#p1295367412
Carefully read all the material and write my thoughts.

How to drain deposit guaranteed? Top tips.
If you feel that the transaction is true, put all the depot or at least half.
Bargain breakdown.
Trade against the trend.
Bargain Just trade.
Contact the broker's manager, listen to him completely (they want to help!) And use the 100% trading strategies provided to them
Go to the bank.
Do a hundred bets a day. True recipe.
Brake to the last, and then try to jump into the last car.
Put the entire deposit) the game will not be long .....
Bargain tired, hungry and sleepy. It is desirable - the cry of 3 children in the background.
Hope for luck.
Trade without a trading plan.
Trade multiple currency pairs at the same time. It is desirable from 5 pieces.
Trade on someone else's analysis, never listen to yourself.
Go to forex, choose a big leverage, open a position against the trend.
Trade drunk.
And still it is necessary to connect signals and more expensive.
RSI in oversold buy, sell overbought.
I think you can add a lot!
Скриншот 19-07-2019 160942.png

amdudus wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:49 am
amdudus wrote:
Yesterday, late in the evening and this morning, I intentionally entered to trade in EURUSD. After yesterday's evening cross, it was clear that today the euro market will be practically without movement. It was also clear that before tomorrow's meeting of the European Central Bank, the volatility would be almost zero.
  And what is your vaunted strategy? How will she show herself in such conditions?
  That is not clear is a trading system or a speculator? Or both? Or is it not another?
Yes, these pics look good, I know most indis also from your posts of 2018, but how do you use green and red divergence lines?

amdudus wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:13 am
How to drain deposit guaranteed? Top tips.
If you feel that the transaction is true, put all the depot or at least half.
And still it is necessary to connect signals and more expensive.
RSI in oversold buy, sell overbought.
I think you can add a lot!
😂😂😂😂 Hilarious
It's important to start from the basics 🤣🤣🤣🤣

amdudus wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:49 am
amdudus wrote:
I think the euro will be released today and is unlikely to continue selling at such a pace. Short positions after a false breakout at 1.1160 or rebound from 1.1180.
The goal will be a breakthrough of 1.1137, but there is a divergence there, so in the morning of the day of purchase from there on a false breakdown. If there is no one, then purchase after update 1.1110 and 1.1079. Somewhere like that.
Parallel "polished" pattern.
Below the result: an entrance with a deposit amount of 3771.98, an exit of 4195.58. This is about 12% of the deposit. I removed several open positions forcibly, without waiting for the result. This is seen on the screenshot.
  In just two days, the deposit amount increased from 2,791.78 to 4,195.58 by 51%.
Outstanding.

A few words about the new templates
This indicator of highs and lows prices. They work as resistance and support levels or as mirror levels. At my request, Mr. mrtools changed it. Now you can change the colors of the lines and the font size. For which many thanks to him.
1B.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Systems that doesn't make sense

11 Replies 1719 Views

by ionone, Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies
    2. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

11 Replies 3990 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    3. ChinEtti Pip Collector Best FOREX System 2021

8 Replies 5376 Views