Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Then I will try to decompose the movement from March to December 2015 in a similar way.
We fall to the wave level below. The indicator's reference points are visible. Wave 3 ends in median. In the right place. This does not mean that pulsed waves always end with a median.
And so on. yesterday and on previous days at smaller wave levels everything happened in a similar way.
This indicator is proactive. Not lagging. And everything is quite consistent. And the resulting markup very well fit into the projected goals.
01.png

Addition.
Above it was said about the two channels.
Channel 1 - the channel in the forks of Andrews.
Channel 2 - channel in Schiff lines.
There is another channel. This is a horizontal channel. The walls of this channel are the extremes of the market.
In this channel, work those who use the Fibo line. This adds 2 more groups of participants.
Thus, the formation of a market movement determines the complex interaction of six groups of market participants operating in three types of channels.
And fibo levels also “work” in these three types of channels.
About the time to achieve goals. Or about the time to reach the pivot points. Pivots and goals.
Determining the level of pivots is in many ways an art.
Again we will proceed from the physics of wave motion in the channels.
There is a goal in the willow channel that the market is aiming for - this is the median. And the time to achieve this goal is determined.
In the channel of Schiff lines there is also a goal - to reach the level of the opposite wall of the channel.
Market participants pursue one goal - to achieve a certain price level.
Market participants do not have a goal to hold out for a certain time in the market regardless of the achievement of a certain income level.
From this position it is possible to proceed. That is, the time to reach pivot points will also be determined depending on the Fib ratio in the channel.
Where the base points are the anchor points of the channels. Taking into account the slope of the channel, reaction lines are constructed, which are often in places near pivots.
But the horizontal channel has no time component. Therefore, the construction of reaction lines from arbitrary extremes in the form of vertical lines can be an aid in determining the time of the pivot point in fairly rare cases. This, in my opinion, is a fairly random occurrence.
As an example, consider the following image:
Forks are tied to three extremes, representing the end of three consecutive waves of the same wave level.
The impulse on December 3, 2015 ended on the median on the reaction line 38.2
The first wave ended on ISL618 on the reaction line 61.8
This was followed by a complex extended correction. The first wave of correction in the form of an incorrect zigzag. The second wave - ABC (after wave X) is an irregular in the form of a wave plane.
The first wave of this correction - ABC - also ended close to the reaction line 61.8.
That is, this correction (AB = CD of the butterfly) actually depicted the dollar symbol around the reaction line 61.8
Further, there was a rise to the reaction line 100 and a descent along the reaction line 100 in the last three days.
01.png

amdudus wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:49 pm
Liovannix wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:59 am
Thank you Amdudus.
I hope I am in other for those who may want to create EA.
MAIL 4 may contain:
1. Forex Polynom Vision Strategy contained Forex Polynom Vision currency meter which is just a renamed free and available Currency_Strength_Giraia_28_pairs_TRO_MODIFIED.zip 45 KB | 2,889 downloads on FF.
2. Also MOSTAPHA SNIPER MARKET is nothing but a self renamed free indicator that is a modified supdem given freely to Forex Peace Army members. This was the last version that doesn't expire as all others were monthly expiration like all the other free indicators on his personal website.
Yes it is. Talented and conscientious work is very rare. There are plenty of examples. And MOSTAPHA continues to dress up free indicators. It reminds something (see below).
Dear Amdudus
Is Musthaphas golden skull indicator included in MAIL 5?
When do we expect MAIL 5?
thanks in advance

Thanks for this.

Since I am a Novice and not from Mathematical Background, many things in this are bit difficult to understand.

But I do want to know more of Settings / Params to be used in ZUP Indicator to get Better Harmonic Patterns Output.
What Settings / Params to use so that ZUP does not miss Harmonics Patterns.

Thanks.

@ amudus

Please, If Possible for you and If Time Permits, Kindly upload Presets file or Template file for ZUP ( ZUP150 ) which shows only Colour filled Harmonics Patterns without missing any and with better Results.

I tried a lot with parameters but I did not succeed.

Thanks in Advance.

ummadirajani wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:15 pm
amdudus wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:49 pm

Yes it is. Talented and conscientious work is very rare. There are plenty of examples. And MOSTAPHA continues to dress up free indicators. It reminds something (see below).
Dear Amdudus
Is Musthaphas golden skull indicator included in MAIL 5?
When do we expect MAIL 5?
thanks in advance
While waiting for a response. If you watched the video, it is completely incomprehensible when the skulls appear, immediately or on the second day. If it will be clear that this is a worthy indicator, we take for the group. No answer, no greeting.

1. Similar Topics

1. Systems that doesn't make sense

11 Replies 1719 Views

by ionone, Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies
    2. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

11 Replies 3989 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    3. ChinEtti Pip Collector Best FOREX System 2021

8 Replies 5376 Views

by wael007, Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:19 pm in Trading Systems