Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Now the bulls task is to break through the resistance level. If the attempt is unsuccessful, a rollback is likely. Orders are closed, we are waiting for the confirmation signal (s).
At the bottom, I placed a haken-ashi chart in the background. I want to see if it helps or not.
+00.png

amdudus wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:18 pm
Probably in this form you will get a new final template. Although variations are still possible.
These words in russian under the line:
I understand it better now. Do you mainly trade weakest and strongest currency on strength board 2,5 hours ago (european session) and when before us session?
Why are you against any kind of bands?
2018 you also used chaos indicator (uses also smoothed wpr). Maybe a higher heikenashi setting helps. I like the obos zone indicator.
What are the differences of the 2 spike indicators (Spike and DarkEnergy Trend)? Why do you prefer now only one of them?
The main problem is often to choose which pair will have strong moves and which ones will stay sideways after a spike maybe. What are your thoughts to trade gbpusd today (let's pretend like it's not a sideway friday)? Do you think, that strong moves yesterday show better moves today?
Thanks for so much good information. I think deepl has the best translator also to russian.
Greetings from Germany.
-------------------------------------

Теперь я понимаю это лучше. Торгуете ли Вы в основном самой слабой и сильной валютой на доске прочности 2,5 часа назад (Европейская сессия) и когда перед сессией?
Почему ты против любых групп?
В 2018 году вы также использовали индикатор хаоса (использует также сглаженный wpr). Может быть, более высокий уровень гейкенаши поможет. Мне нравится индикатор обосовой зоны.
В чем разница между двумя пиковыми индикаторами (Spike и DarkEnergy Trend)? Почему вы предпочитаете сейчас только одного из них?
Главная проблема часто заключается в том, чтобы выбрать, какая пара будет иметь сильные ходы, а какие останутся после скачка, возможно, вбок. Какие у вас мысли насчет обмена gbpusd сегодня (давайте представим, что это не боковая пятница)? Ты думаешь, что вчерашние сильные движения показывают лучшие движения сегодня?
Спасибо за столько хорошей информации. Думаю, у Глубокомысленного есть лучший переводчик и на русский язык.
Приветствие из Германии.

friend4you wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:52 pm
amdudus wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:18 pm
Probably in this form you will get a new final template. Although variations are still possible.
These words in russian under the line:
I understand it better now. Do you mainly trade weakest and strongest currency on strength board 2,5 hours ago (european session) and when before us session?
Why are you against any kind of bands?
2018 you also used chaos indicator (uses also smoothed wpr). Maybe a higher heikenashi setting helps. I like the obos zone indicator.
What are the differences of the 2 spike indicators (Spike and DarkEnergy Trend)? Why do you prefer now only one of them?
The main problem is often to choose which pair will have strong moves and which ones will stay sideways after a spike maybe. What are your thoughts to trade gbpusd today (let's pretend like it's not a sideway friday)? Do you think, that strong moves yesterday show better moves today?
Thanks for so much good information. I think deepl has the best translator also to russian.
Greetings from Germany.
There is no need to translate into Russian. I have been using a new translator for several days, which does not distort what is happening so.
1. I take two extreme values ​​of the strength of the currency and look at other indicators
  indicators. In addition, it is important if I know these pairs to the extent that I am trading. Even if the extreme indicators of a currency pair are extremely good, but I don’t know the pair or know little, I don’t take it.
2. OBOS + WPR is really better. Spike gives less false indicators.