Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:00 am
friend4you wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:33 pm

I want to offer you the most sincere apologies.Indeed, English is not my native language and many translators translate to me.He then led me astray.Sorry again. Glad your posts.
P.S. My son, who speaks English better than his native, has done the translation, and I'm still red.
No problem, I have also problems with reading kyrillic russian boards. Sorry to hear of your pause. Any particular reason?
I like the new templates as more indis show the right way without doubts and personal interpretation. I think after the sideway summer months now, more known trader will post on fs and maybe discuss the topics, where I shared my opinion here.

amdudus wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:44 pm
The DARKENERGY CYCLE ACTION template will be the last in the 2019 cycle.
Break time is approaching. It will be sent to you at the end of the week in mail 17 along with some commercial programs.
Can we all discuss, what are the pros and cons of the over 4 strength indicators you posted in mails. It's important to trade only trending pairs in your timeframe.

strength Screen_20190815_155616.png

Before the start of the European session, another 2 hours. But the movement took place in a direction that the system clearly indicated. I highlighted the main points. What will be the price growth indicators indicated after the end of the American session. No "I think so," "the analyst says different." Just follow the simple rules of the system.
+00.png
+00=1.png
+00=2.png

friend4you wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:59 pm
amdudus wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:44 pm
The DARKENERGY CYCLE ACTION template will be the last in the 2019 cycle.
Break time is approaching. It will be sent to you at the end of the week in mail 17 along with some commercial programs.
Can we all discuss, what are the pros and cons of the over 4 strength indicators you posted in mails. It's important to trade only trending pairs in your timeframe.
strength Screen_20190815_155616.png
I settled on this indicator. I do not argue that only trend pairs are needed for profit. Of these, only those whose character you know well, like the character of a wife, for example. :)
+00=1.png

amdudus wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:11 pm
Before the start of the European session, another 2 hours. But the movement took place in a direction that the system clearly indicated. I highlighted the main points. What will be the price growth indicators indicated after the end of the American session. No "I think so," "the analyst says different." Just follow the simple rules of the system.
Please tell us, what is not obvious to most here, the rules to check before entering a long trade. On second pic, you can say, there are short spikes on bottom indicators.

I like this triangle indicator, but the one of Xard I know, vanish on long signals, if a new low comes. Are they good, even on short timeframes, I saw some here use it on M5?

friend4you wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:15 pm
amdudus wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:11 pm
Please tell us, what is not obvious to most here, the rules to check before entering a long trade. On second pic, you can say, there are short spikes on bottom indicators.
I like this triangle indicator, but the one of Xard I know, vanish on long signals, if a new low comes. Are they good, even on short timeframes, I saw some here use it on M5?
I think that the principle of duplication is very important. At least 6 indicators of indicators gave the direction of the cycle. I indicated them on the screenshots. The xard indicator duplicates the fiber calculator. It is now more convenient to use.
+00.png
+00=1.png

Now the bulls task is to break through the resistance level. If the attempt is unsuccessful, a rollback is likely. Orders are closed, we are waiting for the confirmation signal (s).
At the bottom, I placed a haken-ashi chart in the background. I want to see if it helps or not.
+00.png

1. Similar Topics

1. МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

800 Replies 129642 Views

by amdudus, Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:29 am in Trading Systems

800 Replies
    2. МТ4 Trading Systems: TRADE EXPRESS

152 Replies 26769 Views

by amdudus, Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:57 pm in Trading Systems

152 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”