Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

shaileshm wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:07 pm
Hello sir amdudus,

Is any of your system suitable for trading binary options?

Regards.
I do not do binary options, but it seems to me that the system is suitable for work, especially the last template. I made a slight improvement, with a clearer visual perception of entry points. See for yourself. It remains only a small, to correctly determine the expiration time. However, you decide. :)
1-1.png
1-2.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

amdudus wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:16 am
I do not do binary options, but it seems to me that the system is suitable for work, especially the last template. I made a slight improvement, with a clearer visual perception of entry points. See for yourself. It remains only a small, to correctly determine the expiration time. However, you decide. :)
wow thats quite some template there. very difficult to read. i guess you are suggesting trading reversals. this from my experience is a very bad strategy for binaries. the best is to trade pullbacks and strong breakouts.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:49 am
amdudus wrote:
wow thats quite some template there. very difficult to read. i guess you are suggesting trading reversals. this from my experience is a very bad strategy for binaries. the best is to trade pullbacks and strong breakouts.
amdudus on the subject of the extreme spike what are the dots (grey in colour) & lastly does it repaint thanks?
ps when are we expecting mail 10 ?
thanks for all your great work you'll make traders out of us yet ha ha :arrow: :clap: :lol:
:ugeek:

xyzman wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:42 pm
amdudus on the subject of the extreme spike what are the dots (grey in colour) & lastly does it repaint thanks?
ps when are we expecting mail 10 ?
thanks for all your great work you'll make traders out of us yet ha ha :arrow: :clap: :lol:
That is probably the cycle identifier. If so then it will repaint.

amdudus wrote:

can you add template for this?
The template that I see is quite different from yours
Regards

amdudus wrote:

This is from the darkfavourate template. Even here seems many indicators are missing, especially those red zigzag type lines and other channels.

shaileshm wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:06 am
amdudus wrote:

can you add template for this?
The template that I see is quite different from yours
Regards
Understand, please. These are different templates. On a black background, a completely different approach to work. It is close to the real market.
This template is designed to work in parallel with the Delta River footprint platform. It has those necessary indicators that are not in Delta River.
But volumes are perfectly reflected in the Delta River platform.
photo_2019-05-27_16-52-08.jpg

amdudus wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:04 am
The final (or inconclusive?) Enhancement of the DARKENERGY DELTA RIVER template.
Removed several unnecessary parasites. :)
  Added indicators ShaverBarDown and ShaverBarUP.
  The indicator is in your folder-Bars Identifier
  Template download can not because of the Internet.
Added indicators ShaverBarDown and ShaverBarUP
There are no indicators in mail-8 and mail-9 folders. (ShaverBarDown and ShaverBarUP)