Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

xyzman wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:00 am

How accurate is the future volume indie especially on small time frames? Also does it repaint on said tf,s cheers Martin
Hello xyzman

For the indicator Future Volume it does not repaint, to have more information there is a good site with parameters according to the nervousness of the market
I copy the text

The indicator Future Volume is a unique, professional financial instrument based on total candle volumes, which is able to predict further price changes. It shows “oversold” and “overbought” points with colors by using candles volume. This indicator does not repaint or not recalculate. All lines are shown when a new candle is open, never winking or vanishing in the current candle. These lines are appeared at the beginning of the current candle. You can watch our other indicator’s videos to see the movement of signals in current candle.

* When blue line is appeared, that shows the “oversold” area, so then prepare yourself to enter further trade.
* When red line is appeared, that shows “overbought” area, so then prepare yourself to enter further trade.

"1) “Volume index” and “Filter 1” are giving signals for choppy (sideways) market.
2) “Filter 2” and “Filter 3” are giving signals for trend markets. “Filter 4” is a filter of trend markets.
If you set Volume index=0, Filter1=0 and let others be default, you can see signals for trend markets.
If you set Filter2=0,Filter3=0,Filter4=0 and let others be same, you can see signals of sideways markets.
Examples:

(0,0,5,3,30) for trend market settings…

(3,2,0,0,0) for sideways (choppy) market settings…

(3,2,5,3,30) for both markets…"

LikeRe: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

plissken wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:41 am

Hello xyzman

For the indicator Future Volume it does not repaint, to have more information there is a good site with parameters according to the nervousness of the market
I copy the text

The indicator Future Volume is a unique, professional financial instrument based on total candle volumes, which is able to predict further price changes. It shows “oversold” and “overbought” points with colors by using candles volume. This indicator does not repaint or not recalculate. All lines are shown when a new candle is open, never winking or vanishing in the current candle. These lines are appeared at the beginning of the current candle. You can watch our other indicator’s videos to see the movement of signals in current candle.

* When blue line is appeared, that shows the “oversold” area, so then prepare yourself to enter further trade.
* When red line is appeared, that shows “overbought” area, so then prepare yourself to enter further trade.

"1) “Volume index” and “Filter 1” are giving signals for choppy (sideways) market.
2) “Filter 2” and “Filter 3” are giving signals for trend markets. “Filter 4” is a filter of trend markets.
If you set Volume index=0, Filter1=0 and let others be default, you can see signals for trend markets.
If you set Filter2=0,Filter3=0,Filter4=0 and let others be same, you can see signals of sideways markets.
Examples:

(0,0,5,3,30) for trend market settings…

(3,2,0,0,0) for sideways (choppy) market settings…

(3,2,5,3,30) for both markets…"
Thanks for that little snippet of your knowledge plissken I used another indicator up untill 2or 3 weeks ago that I've since lost but this indicator looks even more accomplished was there a download link further back in the thread for me to try ? Also have you come across any. Other prediction indicators only xprofuter for me but it's probably not the best ?

InfoRe: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

xyzman wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:57 pm
Thanks for that little snippet of your knowledge plissken I used another indicator up untill 2or 3 weeks ago that I've since lost but this indicator looks even more accomplished was there a download link further back in the thread for me to try ? Also have you come across any. Other prediction indicators only xprofuter for me but it's probably not the best ?

Yes when you lose money morale takes a hit and our trading decisions are even worse, but do not forget, I do not know a person who has never lost in trading, we fall to get up better. .. i have other indicator that does not repaint and that gives excellent result provided you know how to use them, be careful for a good indicator you will have a rate itm between 60 and 80%
here they are

Win95% it's an improved stochastic
Peak and Valley it's a box-shaped signal you have to wait for the breakout of the market
NRP channel and the combination with the indicator ARROW when the price comes out of the channel and a signal 'ARROW' appears to leave a trader on 15minute
My holy Grail is an improved ZIG ZAG that does not repaint
MRS is a filter of several indicator it indicates a sensitive area
Future Volume already explained
Exit indicateur it is normally used to exit a trade but it indicates excellent reversal point
These users thanked the author plissken for the post (total 3):
michaelB, bilbao, Dimitri

LikeRe: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

plissken wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:10 am

Yes when you lose money morale takes a hit and our trading decisions are even worse, but do not forget, I do not know a person who has never lost in trading, we fall to get up better. .. i have other indicator that does not repaint and that gives excellent result provided you know how to use them, be careful for a good indicator you will have a rate itm between 60 and 80%
here they are

Win95% it's an improved stochastic
Peak and Valley it's a box-shaped signal you have to wait for the breakout of the market
NRP channel and the combination with the indicator ARROW when the price comes out of the channel and a signal 'ARROW' appears to leave a trader on 15minute
My holy Grail is an improved ZIG ZAG that does not repaint
MRS is a filter of several indicator it indicates a sensitive area
Future Volume already explained
Exit indicateur it is normally used to exit a trade but it indicates excellent reversal point
Your a star plissken many thanks Martin 😋
These users thanked the author xyzman for the post:
plissken

plissken wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:06 am hello traders

I have a question about an indicator

Tell me if the indicator repaints?

Lucas arrows and curves_mtf + alerts ?

I tested quickly and after closing the candle it is not moving but I can be wrong

thanks
Plissken
The arrow does not move
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
Holmes27, plissken

plissken wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:06 am hello traders

I have a question about an indicator

Tell me if the indicator repaints?

Lucas arrows and curves_mtf + alerts ?

I tested quickly and after closing the candle it is not moving but I can be wrong

thanks
Plissken
Hello Plissken

I've run this indicator briefly through a forex simulator and I didn't observe any repainting once a bar had closed, but best to confirm for yourself. I used the free version of the commercial Soft4fx simulator - moderators please delete commercial name if appropriate.

Regards

Holmes27
These users thanked the author Holmes27 for the post:
plissken