LikeRe: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

the most important it is not my earnings but taking to enter the market, when I see a good entry, I start a trade, 2, 3, ... 1000,

I organized the template so that the 3 indicators give a signal at a specific moment and (not offset), I rely on the support and resistance and the band and when I receive a strong signal, let's gooo

another example to show you that it's not luck
Attachments

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

plissken wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:27 am the most important it is not my earnings but taking to enter the market, when I see a good entry, I start a trade, 2, 3, ... 1000,

I organized the template so that the 3 indicators give a signal at a specific moment and (not offset), I rely on the support and resistance and the band and when I receive a strong signal, let's gooo

another example to show you that it's not luck
I meant the sequence of a few seconds, otherwise you are ok.
Attachments

Re: My Holy Grail 95% Win nrp

Narutopips wrote: Please can u post the procedure u use in other to take a trade, including the expiry time
YeshuaYoke wrote:

Should conduct own experiment 1. Tap the trend 2. Time the cycle. 3. Executive action trigger. Find indicators U have used and experiment
Narutopips to reason try to use your own experience, my strategy will not work at everyone, each trader reacts differently it's for his that there are thousands of people on the forum still looking, but what are we looking for? ??? ^^ Ha yesss I know .... but forget it does not exist ... lol