Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass

─ v2v MomenTicks:

Added the Force MomenTicks

The force index (a.k.a. Force MomenTicks under v2v dynamic setup) is a technical indicator that measures the amount of power used to move the price of an asset. The term and its formula were developed by psychologist and trader Alexander Elder and published in his 1993 book Trading for a Living. The force index uses price and volume to determine the amount of strength behind a price move. The index is an oscillator... but wait! Since it was fused under the v2v dynamic trading system, it can be called a Momencillator ( Linear-weighted momentum ─ TVI powered ) - a Momentum and an Oscillator.

v2v_the_force.png

Just a fandom meaning...  ;  )─
theForce.png

v2v_the_force2.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
(1.98 MiB) Downloaded 180 times

nathanvbasko wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:23 am

─ v2v MomenTicks:

The force index (a.k.a. Force MomenTicks under v2v dynamic setup) is a technical indicator that measures the amount of power used to move the price of an asset. The term and its formula were developed by psychologist and trader Alexander Elder and published in his 1993 book Trading for a Living. The force index uses price and volume to determine the amount of strength behind a price move. The index is an oscillator... but wait! Since it was fused under the v2v dynamic trading system, it can be called a Momencillator ( Linear-weighted powered TVI ) - a Momentum and an Oscillator.

v2v_the_force.png

theForce.png

v2v_the_force2.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
Thanks a lot nathanvbasko for this wonderful addition and for your prompt updates. It is just getting more powerful every day... :clap:

nathanvbasko wrote:

─ v2v MomenTicks:

The force index (a.k.a. Force MomenTicks under v2v dynamic setup) is a technical indicator that measures the amount of power used to move the price of an asset. The term and its formula were developed by psychologist and trader Alexander Elder and published in his 1993 book Trading for a Living. The force index uses price and volume to determine the amount of strength behind a price move. The index is an oscillator... but wait! Since it was fused under the v2v dynamic trading system, it can be called a Momencillator ( Linear-weighted momentum ─ TVI powered ) - a Momentum and an Oscillator.

v2v_the_force.png

theForce.png

v2v_the_force2.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
Just one minor note... when I try to add another instance of the momenticks indicator so I could watch two different indicators on top of each other, things get funny and the MTF button on the indicator keeps flashing... could you please look into this please... thanks a million

Daim2574 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:40 am
nathanvbasko wrote:

─ v2v MomenTicks:

v2v_the_force.png

theForce.png

v2v_the_force2.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
Just one minor note... when I try to add another instance of the momenticks indicator so I could watch two different indicators on top of each other, things get funny and the MTF button on the indicator keeps flashing... could you please look into this please... thanks a million
...at the moment, the setup for the v2v MomenTicks is just one indicator instance only per chart. I may do it some other time to make it available for multiple instances soon.

nathanvbasko wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:08 am
...the two are almost identical although it has different calculations and even period value 

theForce-ident.png
That is very helpful as they we could pick different indicators to confirm each other or at least illustrate the strength of the trend/move :thumbup:

nathanvbasko wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:45 am
Daim2574 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:40 am

...at the moment, the setup for the v2v MomenTicks is just one indicator instance only per chart. I may do it some other time to make it available for multiple instances soon.
Here's the v2v MomenTicks with multiple instances

Use the below instruction to delete some unneeded GVs due to this update. Or use the usual MT4 platform instructions when deleting GVs

gv_maint.png

v2v_instance.png

(fixed)  
v2v_dynamic_system.zip
(1.97 MiB) Downloaded 196 times

nathanvbasko wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:20 am
nathanvbasko wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:45 am

Here's the v2v MomenTicks with multiple instances

Use the below instruction to delete some unneeded GVs due to this update. Or use the usual MT4 platform instructions when deleting GVs

gv_maint.png 

v2v_instance.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
Man... you are super fast :) .... many thanks for these wonderful updates.... you are a great help for this great community :clap:

1. Similar Topics

1. What determines dynamic spread?

8 Replies 1317 Views

by DocYummy77, Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:01 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

8 Replies
    2. Trading System - Group Project(AI)

3 Replies 1558 Views

by Vik93, Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:03 am in Trading Systems

3 Replies
    3. ERP System NNFX

19 Replies 1948 Views

by ERP The Trader, Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:10 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: ardalan1991, CommonCrawl [Bot], Tbot [Bot], Trendiction [Bot] and 27 guests