Re: v2v dynamic system

Skyold wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:45 am I am curious how the oscillator will run with the calculation of ADXm.
I abruptly stop working on it after I found out about the Elegant Oscillator...  ; )─  As the latter is an easy fit... like a plug-n-play for dynamic MyNET architecture.

We'll see how it goes once I am able to spare more time to work on it fully ; )─
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Skyold, Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

I just put the haDelta back inside the Price selection for dynamic MyRSI-NET with SmoothStep function

☛ haDelta (Heiken Ashi - Delta)

haDelta is a simple formula originally developed and published by Mr. Dan Valcu. The idea behind haDelta is to quantify HA candles. One can measure momentum, which is very important when you use haDelta for reversals. It measures the difference between haClose and haOpen. Caution: High sensitivity if used.

─ a minor code housekeeping ; )─

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

The final release for August 2022:

v2v dynamic trading system: Summary of Updates

─ Added the SmoothStep function
─ Added the amazing... Elegant Oscillator
─ Improved HA-based calculation to work with SmoothStep function
─ New parameter defaults and templates
─ Adapt 2x recursive calculation only
─ Put back the haDelta

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
kvak, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar

Upcoming updates for September 2022

dynamic MyNET with SmoothStep function

─ ADXm Regular and Double (experiment)  =  based on this one here »»»  viewtopic.php?p=1295465019#p1295465019
Elegant Oscillator (reborn) =  based on this one here  »»»  viewtopic.php?p=1295455665#p1295455665

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Skyold, josi

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:01 am Upcoming updates for September 2022

dynamic MyNET with SmoothStep function

─ ADXm Regular and Double (experiment)  =  based on this one here »»»  viewtopic.php?p=1295465019#p1295465019
Elegant Oscillator (reborn) =  based on this one here  »»»  viewtopic.php?p=1295455665#p1295455665

I am already looking forward to the merger with ADXm. In addition, I still have a request, if it is of course possible:
The version Dynamic_MyRSI-NET could be tested with MT4 even if DC-Period did not work (when testing). The newer versions with SmoothStep can no longer be tested. It would be nice if you can also test the new versions dynamic MyNET with SmoothStep with MT4 TESTER.
Thanks a lot.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
nathanvbasko
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:31 pm I am already looking forward to the merger with ADXm. In addition, I still have a request, if it is of course possible:
The version Dynamic_MyRSI-NET could be tested with MT4 even if DC-Period did not work (when testing). The newer versions with SmoothStep can no longer be tested. It would be nice if you can also test the new versions dynamic MyNET with SmoothStep with MT4 TESTER.
Thanks a lot.
Hmm... okay, it seems I may have removed it unknowingly ; )─ Therefore, I'll put it back ; )─

Since you are looking forward to this update... Guess what? me too! Ho ho ho ho!

Uploading soon...
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold