Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:38 am ✜ v2v dynamic trading system ✜

─ An improved dynamic MyRSI - NET with SmoothStep function
─ New templates / parameter defaults

v2v_dynamic_trading_system.zip
MyRSI - NET has since the update with SmoothStep a small problem with buttons.
With OFF function the display flickers. Sometimes it disturbs.
If you have the time and desire to do so, check whether an error has crept into the coding.
Many thanks
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:17 pm MyRSI - NET has since the update with SmoothStep a small problem with buttons.
With OFF function the display flickers. Sometimes it disturbs.
If you have the time and desire to do so, check whether an error has crept into the coding.
Many thanks

Thanks for this one. Appreciate your feedback.

I'm working on fixing the issue and improving the fusion of MyRSI with NET and SmoothStep

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

✜ v2v dynamic trading system ✜

dynamic My NET (Noise Elimination Technology) with SmoothStep function... just got ELEGANT!

In a unique update for dynamic MyNET with SmoopthStep function, "An Elegant Oscillator: Inverse Fisher Transform Redux," author John Ehlers (At TASC Magazine article - February 2022) explains how he uses the inverse Fisher transform to create an indicator he calls the elegant oscillator.

First, he describes the Fisher transform before explaining the inverse Fisher transform, which provides normalization by dividing the root mean square (RMS) value into the waveform.

The elegant oscillator can spot reversion-to-the-mean opportunities with improved timing capabilities.

Note: The initial release by mladen cand be found here >>> viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472604&p=1295 ... 1295455665

─ a proper name (changed) for this tool: "dynamic MyNET with SmoothStep"
─ fused the elegant oscillator
─ new templates/parameters 

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
josi, Skyold
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:36 pm ✜ v2v dynamic trading system ✜

dynamic My NET (Noise Elimination Technology) with SmoothStep function... just got ELEGANT!

Thanks for updating MyRSI.
Is there a special reason why the DELTA function is not included?
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:27 am Thanks for updating MyRSI.
Is there a special reason why the DELTA function is not included?

oh ! that haDelta... too much noise. I may or may not put it back.

Other reasons... I just streamlined some features, and haDelta was the unlucky one ; )─
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold

✜ v2v dynamic trading system ✜

dynamic My NET (Noise Elimination Technology) with SmoothStep function

Update:
─ Just minor correction to the on-button text info in divergence button

So far... the fused technologies used by this tool are listed below.

1) ForMyRSI, MyRSX, MyRSI.NET, MyRSX.NET, MyT3I, and MyT3X:

HMA, DSMA, MomentTicks, VHF, Jurik, 2-pass recursive calculation (HA-APB based),, ATR adaptive, RSI, RSX, T3,
DCP-based period/length/bandEdge (dynamic), Datasource (M1/M5...M30), SmoothStep, and NET

2) For MyReg, MyNet, MyEle, MyReg.NET, and MyEle.NET:

HMA, DSMA, VHF, MomenTicks, Jurik, 2-pass recursive calculation (HA-APB based),, ATR adaptive,
DCP-based period/length/bandEdge (dynamic), Datasource (M1/M5...M30), SmoothStep, and NET

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold