Re: v2v dynamic system

Saimonduno wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:51 pm can you make a video about this system?
hope the No of this time means yes :Shifty: :Shifty:
thanks in advance

I am a very busy man, and I won't answer any of your questions or inquiries. I am done with you!
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

KAESER444 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:02 pm Are you able to add the option on the MyRsiNet to change to 2 higher timeframes than the current TF . Right now its only current timeframe and first higher timeframe. Unless u would have to add all tf's. I understand if you dont want to.

Thanks for your feedback or suggestion...

Dynamic MyRSI with NET... an update

Added next-next TF parameter option (e.g. M30 jump to H4)

...re-attached
The current release... with the v2v system-dependent Dynamic MyRSI with NET  
On the other hand below... It contains only the DCP tool and Dynamic MyRSI with NET  
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
Skyold, KAESER444, Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system... updates:

─ DCP tool: Added an auto-generated (calculation) of period/length for the next-next timeframe
─ Dynamic MyRSI with NET: Can now use the DCP generated value for the next-next TF period/length
─ HA-APB: Got optimized
─ New templates

The current release... with the v2v system-dependent Dynamic MyRSI with NET  
On the other hand below... It contains only the DCP tool and Dynamic MyRSI with NET  
And this one... Is a Recursive Heiken-Ashi (RHA) ─ Average Price Bar (APB) only, but requires a DCP tool for full operation.  
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 4):
josi, alextschem, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:59 pm  
I am a very busy man, and I won't answer any of your questions or inquiries. I am done with you!
relax buddy relax from this ridiculous attitude..bad for health ... i'm not depending on u neither ur answers mr busyman
i just came here for the Anchored Bands indicator that's it and it is under devolop now BTW ..thank god it is not ur idea
PERIOD

Saimonduno wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:44 pm relax buddy relax from this ridiculous attitude..bad for health ... i'm not depending on u neither ur answers mr busyman
i just came here for the Anchored Bands indicator that's it and it is under devolop now BTW ..thank god it is not ur idea
PERIOD

You look pathetic here... Did I ever say that Anchored VWAP is my own herein?

Dr. Paul Levine (R.I.P.) developed the methodology. And Kevin Haggerty used volume-weighted average price curves to determine the direction of a position in the 80s. Then... Brian Shannon, the creator of the Anchored VWAP indicator shared his own methods or strategy in using the VWAP. I even shared his youtube video here.

The tool that I developed here is a variation of a lot of tools fused into one (e.g. volume profile, VWAP, MVWAP, regression analysis). And the statistical z-score bands that use ATR and/or Average Range is an idea of mine based on the various tools that use VWAP with standard deviation calculation.

Now, if you were saying, or if I'm not mistaken because your words are unclear to me ─"that it is now under development?" So it means, you just came here ONLY to squeeze information out of me about my Anchored VWAP tool that I developed for MT4. Then from your previous reply, you added some words insinuating that I am not helping the community herein.

You know... If you simply ask kindly or construct your words or message with respect and don't act like "I command you to do this request to me" with added bold letters and red highlight and then exclamation point... tsk tsk tsk.

Anyway... You said, "..i'm not depending on u neither ur answers" ... Then why keep bothering me here? I am not rude to people that are not rude. I just act accordingly to those who deserve it. But, I believe that I told or advised you earlier to simply move on... Please move on... and again, stop bothering me here PERIOD.

v2v dynamic trading system

Added the Next-Next Time Frame feature with Heiken-Ashi ─ APB
─ streamlined the execution for ON/OFF MTF switching

The current release of the v2v dynamic trading system
...re-attached
And this one... Is a Recursive Heiken-Ashi (RHA) ─ Average Price Bar (APB) only, but requires a DCP tool for full operation.
...re-attached
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Skyold, Jimmy